Honored Contributor

I have not heard anything but I hardly ever watch the news. What's wrong with these people doing the shootings. They think it's ok to pass laws to make it easier for a person to go around carrying a gun. This is not the old west.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry for the Officer who lost his life. 

Won't be long before the second person is caught. 

I have a belief that some kooks are just envious of folks that have a job with benenfits.  They know they are zeros and couldn't ever be a police officer or anything else.  Whoever they do catch/find, their life is over with and I say GOOD! 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

It was on the morning news.  They didn't have many details.

Trusted Contributor

Pray for this world!!!

Honored Contributor

A sad commentary on a small segment of today's society in our United States. These creatures, though they are a minute' segment of our society, unfortunately are becoming a scourge to all of us. Why would anyone want to take a job in law enforcement for such a low salary/high risk job?

I certainly don't have the answers to how to stop this, nor when will it end. And some of my friends ask me why I got a CCW Permit. I tell them to just look around.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I wish these people that want to kill others,would just turn their..gun on themselves,and not others.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

This morning. Saw it on my news feed *shakes head*.

Respected Contributor

A tragic loss for us. May he RIP. Prayers for the speedy recovery of the second wounded officer.

It looks like the shooting could have been gang related.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

San Diego Police  

Our hearts go out to the wife and two kids of fallen Officer Jonathan DeGuzman" -- @Chief Zimmerman

Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

A sad commentary on a small segment of today's society in our United States. These creatures, though they are a minute' segment of our society, unfortunately are becoming a scourge to all of us. Why would anyone want to take a job in law enforcement for such a low salary/high risk job?

I certainly don't have the answers to how to stop this, nor when will it end. And some of my friends ask me why I got a CCW Permit. I tell them to just look around.

hckynut(john)

I don't even own a gun but with all that's going on it may be time for me to get a couple & learn how to use them. I would never carry one on me. I think that's only asking for trouble for most. I can understand with what's going on though why some want to carry one. I also believe the answer is not taking our guns away. The criminals & other people that should not be able to get guns will always be able to get them.