Esteemed Contributor

Samantha Brown TS bag on HSN

It's her ultra light line, I bought a 2 piece set last summer. Today she has the coordinating underseater- it expands and the features look great. I bought brown to match my 2 piece set.

There's also a $20 coupon offer if you use your hsn card- you need to spend $100. The ts purchase was part of my order and the coupon worked! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Samantha Brown TS bag on HSN

I've had very good luck with Samatha Brown's luggage.  She makes a nice product.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Ibby114

I got an Underseater first, then last year I got a two piece set. I got cubes but haven’t had a chance to try them out yet. I like them. Even find them to be conversation starters at the airport! lol

Regular Contributor

I wish it had an add a bag strap to go over the handle of a large piece when using as the cabin bag and not expanded.

Esteemed Contributor

@Miss Shellywrote:

I wish it had an add a bag strap to go over the handle of a large piece when using as the cabin bag and not expanded.

@Miss Shelly That would be a nice feature- I don't believe I've ever seen this type of underseater/pilot bag with a sleeve. I have the tote bag from Samantha's 2 piece ultra lite set that has a sleeve (w/ a zip rfid pocket!). Now I have  to start traveling !! Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3wrote:

@Ibby114

I got an Underseater first, then last year I got a two piece set. I got cubes but haven’t had a chance to try them out yet. I like them. Even find them to be conversation starters at the airport! lol

@willdob3 The cubes seem unncessary to me- unless you're packing for several family members in one bag. I'd love to hear comments on the cubes - both pros and cons. I'm not a big traveler .... yet. Maybe I'll see the need more when I get on the road more !!

Respected Contributor

Love Samantha Brown's luggage line.  My husband bought for me her 3 piece set in watermelon colored Croco last year. You can see that coming down off the converer belt a mile away! And that is exactly what I wanted. Almost every bag is black or dark colored. I wanted bright and easy to see.  He also purchased the 3 piece packing cubes. They work well. Fit nicely into the luggage. Sometimes I use them for clothes and other times they are used for shoes and hair curlers, etc.