Honored Contributor

I got one of her wallets about a year ago as well, and it still looks brand new. 

Respected Contributor

I purchased the navy blue 5 pc set and the 25" piece when she was on about 3-4 wks ago (same price as offered today).   Can't wait to use them.  I hear Vegas calling my name🎰🙆

Trusted Contributor

I must be in the minority; I bought one of her pieces last year and couldn't believe how cheap it was; the lining was thinner than paper...just awful...I do really like her though, loved watching her travel shows, but sorry, her luggage to me is cheap.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Respected Contributor

@Karie2022 wrote:

I must be in the minority; I bought one of her pieces last year and couldn't believe how cheap it was; the lining was thinner than paper...just awful...I do really like her though, loved watching her travel shows, but sorry, her luggage to me is cheap.

I agree. It's probably fine if you just use it in the car, but if you fly regularly and it gets checked it won't last long. One of my co-workers bought it because she thought it was cute and within a couple months she was back to using plain old boring, durable CrewPro bags when the Samantha Brown bags fell apart. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

I already own the set that was the TS.  I bought it a few years ago.  I absolutely love that set.  I don't even notice the name plate on it.  In fact, I couldn't even tell you it had a name plate on it. 

The doctor's bag alone holds a tone of stuff.    

Trusted Contributor

Re: Samantha Brown Luggage

[ Edited ]

I have the rolling carry on with the matching bag and accessories case in orange tweed.  It's gone on at least 10 trips and looks great.  I'm really impressed with the durability given that it has been tossed into the back of the car and dragged across gravel.

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Esteemed Contributor

About 2 years ago I purchased a two piece set of SB luggage. As soon as I opened it I packed it for return. I ordered the burgany. It was so cheap looking, like plastic, the stitching was awful. Now I own LUG.