Respected Contributor

Saltopia will be back on QVC on tonight show with David tonight. I have bought these on QVC and then directly from them. They make awesome gifts and a little goes a long way.

They last a long time and all spices are pricy and you really get more for the money with Saltopia.

My son loves them all. He loves the one he uses all the times with everything in it. Called everything bagel.

Just a heads up for anyone that loves rhem as much as our family and friends do. These make excellent gifts for newlyweds just starting out too.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the'heads up.' I love these salts and have given them as gifts! 

Respected Contributor

@Polarbearluvr 
Several of my friends I have gifted these to are now customers also. I order directly from them as it has been about 2 years since they were on QVC.

It is a gift that not everyone would receive and a practical gift. The site of online of theirs also has low salt options. Never had any that were not delicious.

They last a long time as you do not have to use much. I take a small salt shaker( I get a two pack at Dollar Tree) and put part of one or two kinds in them for my friends to try. 
These spices come with their own small spoon and a card saying what they are and hints on what to use them on. 

Honored Contributor

There is the same type of company here in the town I live in --WA state-- called SaltWorks that does the same type of products and are in the local grocery store. I buy them alot and my most fave is the truffle salt--OMG--it is spectacular!!! but very pricey--$50 a pound. Of course you can get any amount you want. I give that as hostess/host gifts. You only use a pinch as it is a finishing salt. So good on eggs, tomatoes, french fries even popcorn.