Esteemed Contributor

Re: Saltines and Oyster Crackers

It's been a couple of weeks since I've gotten groceries but I didn't notice a shortage of saltine crackers then.  Oyster crackers aren't really on my radar so I don't notice if they're in stock or not.  The cracker I've had trouble finding are the Toasteds.  I like the wheat ones and I've found them once in 6 months.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

Last week in West Texas I tried to order saltines from our largest grocery. There were none available on the website for curbside pickup.

Trusted Contributor

believe it or not I just love goldfish crackers, they come in original flavor that I like more than oyster crackers.  I never have an issue finding them and they have a variety of flavors Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Got some today at Wegmans.

Respected Contributor

@northiie57 

I buy Goldfish crackers too.  My grands love them. They are readily available here and I can always find them.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Got some today at Wegmans.

I think I am going to have to travel to see a Wegmans. It gets mentioned a lot and seems like a great place to shop.

Trusted Contributor

I couln't fnd oyster or saltine crackers in grocery stores in my area.  I ordered from Amazon.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Nabisco saltines and oyster crackers are in stock here at Walmart.  You never know.

@Sooner - Thank you for mentioning Walmart. For some reason I don't think of food items when I think of Walmart.

I have been trying to buy Yoo-Hoo Chocolate Drink from Sam's for many months. It was the only place that I could find it in cans. Sam's customer service said they ordered it but never would get it. 

I just looked. Walmart website said they have Yoo-Hoo in stores near our house. Off to Walmart.

Honored Contributor

Grocery shopping has become like a treasure hunt.

This week's invisible item was egg noodles.  Tried every local grocer and ended up finding a couple packages at the restaurant supply store across town.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

I love CHEEZ-IT White Cheddar crackers. Usually get them at Walmart curbside. But lately sometimes they don't have them and they substitute with those 'Grooves' crackers...not liking those at all.