Esteemed Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

@nana59  You came to good place because those “cellar” days are no fun! Your cyber friends will come up with some good suggestions. CereVe is a nice drugstore brand and is recommended by my dermatologist. A few years back my hair was falling out in clumps and I had horrible sores on my face plus a lovey shade of grey skin and hives— a bad reasction to chemo—I couldn’t even look in the mirror. Then my daughter reminded me that I should remember my own advice—our beauty comes from within and can never be diminished by time, only enhanced. So my friend, you are a beautiful woman who will feel even better with a soothing eye cream! Wishing you the best with your health.

my saggy...baggy eyes aren't nearly as important as your health....hoping you are in good health.....thank you for your very kind words...

Respected Contributor

@nana59 I am in good health now, thank goodness. Your post reasonated with me because it’s a good thing to reach out to others and find ways to take care of oneself when feeling low. i Wish you sunnier days.