Esteemed Contributor

first let me say i am not a vain person...no lotions or potions....but recently my saggy...baggy...very loose skin...undereyes have really worsened...i have never used any eye products...any reasonably priced recommendations...i'm not looking for miracles...just a little firmness...internet choices are very overwhelming...i've been dealing with bad health lately....just feeling down in the dumps.....

Trusted Contributor

I don't have any recommendations but I hope you feel better soon. Somebody will post some eye creams, these ladies are wonderful here.

Hoping you feel better soon, we all have those "down" days.

Esteemed Contributor

@wishmoon wrote:

I don't have any recommendations but I hope you feel better soon. Somebody will post some eye creams, these ladies are wonderful here.

Hoping you feel better soon, we all have those "down" days.

thank you for your kind words...thought Humira would help with multiple issues...but side affects have been just awful....doctor told me to stop taking it...i had such high hopes....

Respected Contributor

Awww...sorry to hear you're feeling down in the dumps. I don't have a recommendation for you because I'm not into lotions and potions either. You'll probably have to try a few difference products and see which one gives you the results you're looking for.

Feel better! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@nana59 

This really does work.  I've used in on and off for several years.

Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift Pro Dual Eye System.  It's on sale at the moment.

Esteemed Contributor

@nana59   Clinique  Repairware Anti Gravity Eye Cream. I’ve been using it for a long time .It has really tightened up & smoothed my under eye area.It’s also a great moisturizer.

Good luck.Cheer up dear, you’re beautiful!! 💐

Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@nana59   Clinique  Repairware Anti Gravity Eye Cream. I’ve been using it for a long time .It has really tightened up & smoothed my under eye area.It’s also a great moisturizer.

Good luck.Cheer up dear, you’re beautiful!! 💐

awwww...thanks

Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@nana59 

This really does work.  I've used in on and off for several years.

Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift Pro Dual Eye System.  It's on sale at the moment.

I like this too but I mostly stuck to the gel portion under my eyes. I've found that anything moisturizing makes mine worse. I don't have visible sagginf normally but if I use anything too moisturizing under my eyes before bed I wake up to a mess.

Cucumber slices also really do work if you put them on for a little bit before bed.

Frequent Contributor

I use the Olay knockoffs from Walmart called Equate.  Just as good and a lot more affordable.  Regenerating Eye Lifting Serum for around my eyes, and Regenerating Daily Serum on my face and neck.  Use that every morning before light makeup.  Then Equate Facial Wash at night.  That's it.  I'm almost 75 and people are surprised when they learn my age.  

Respected Contributor

@nana59  You came to good place because those “cellar” days are no fun! Your cyber friends will come up with some good suggestions. CereVe is a nice drugstore brand and is recommended by my dermatologist. A few years back my hair was falling out in clumps and I had horrible sores on my face plus a lovey shade of grey skin and hives— a bad reasction to chemo—I couldn’t even look in the mirror. Then my daughter reminded me that I should remember my own advice—our beauty comes from within and can never be diminished by time, only enhanced. So my friend, you are a beautiful woman who will feel even better with a soothing eye cream! Wishing you the best with your health.