Respected Contributor

Sad news for Deadliest Catch fans

If you've been watching the last two seasons, youve seen the relief captain, Tony, with Josh on the Cornelia Marie. Tony died this weekend at Sturgis SD. He was 50 years old.  Cause of death unknown at this time.  

Rip.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sad news for Deadliest Catch fans

I've watch o/o for years.  Wow, that's a shock.  I wonder if it was motorcycle related?  I was also shocked to learn that the Hawaiian vet on NatGeoLive had died.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@makeup addict wrote:

If you've been watching the last two seasons, youve seen the relief captain, Tony, with Josh on the Cornelia Marie. Tony died this weekend at Sturgis SD. He was 50 years old.  Cause of death unknown at this time.  

Rip.

Oh no! I hate to hear that! I watch this show all the time with my husband, we really like this show. That is sad to hear, he was so young. Isn't Sturgis like one big party?

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

Sturgis had the bike fest last weekend. He was found dead in a private residence.  Kinda vague at this point. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've watch o/o for years.  Wow, that's a shock.  I wonder if it was motorcycle related?  I was also shocked to learn that the Hawaiian vet on NatGeoLive had died.

Yes, I heard that last week and was shocked too.  He was 59 and died from bladder cancer, a disease his father also had.  He passed away shortly after being diagnosed.

I will miss the show, as I really liked it.  He seemed like a good man.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

Rest in peace.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Respected Contributor

One ship, Cornelia Marie, and two captains gone...........I'm beinging to think that ship is jixed...............................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

RIP, both of these men.

The Hawaiian vet show was also a favorite of ours. shocked.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".