Respected Contributor

such sad news, i'm sorry to hear this.  sending healing thoughts to you and your wife.

Trusted Contributor

So very sorry for your loss!

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry.Cat Sad

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@hckynut,   So sorry you lost your baby.  Yes, they do become part of the family.  She is in kitty heaven now.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Sincere condolences for the loss of your family member.

Honored Contributor

@hckynut, I am so sorry. Thoughts and prayers sent your way. ❤️

Honored Contributor

Dear @hckynut

John & Cindy,

You have been hit so hard lately, my heart hurts for you.

Bless you for caring.

"There is a cycle of love and death that shapes the lives of those who choose to travel in the company of animals.  

It is a cycle unlike any other.  To those who have never lived through its turnings or walked its rocky path, 

our willingness to give our hearts with full knowledge that they will be broken seems incomprehensible.  

Only we know how small a price we pay for what we receive; our grief, no matter how powerful it may be, is an insufficient measure of the joy we have been given.

We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached.  

Unable to accept its awful gaps, we still would live no other way.

We cherish memory as the only certain immortality, never fully understanding the necessary plan.  It is a fragile circle.  But it goes round and round without end." 

"The Once Again Prince" ~ Irving Townsend

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@hckynut

John, oh my God in heaven, I know you are not supposed to get more than you can bear, however this is pushing it.

I am so sorry for you and Cindy and I offer prayers of strength to the both of you at this time.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Mominohio, well said.  

Super Contributor

My sincere sympathy to you and your wife over your loss.  Your outside kitty at least had the experience of being loved and cared for.  It never gets easier to send a fur baby to the Rainbow Bridge.  God bless you both.  LadyAlice