Honored Contributor

Re: Sad-They think they found the body of missing boy

All children just about are fascinated with water.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Daddy Dearest.

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu1

The father said somone was jogging - so the boy started running. The father was cool as a cucumber.NO WAY!!!!!!!!

Occasional Contributor

@SunValley @dimin

@goldensrbest

Thank you for your kind words.  I have also a three-year old great-granddaughter who is autistic.  

Respected Contributor

There are no words to express how sad and tragic this out come is. I pray this precious child did not suffer long. When these things happen I cannot help but question why. Just heartbreaking. 

Respected Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@lulu1

The father said somone was jogging - so the boy started running. The father was cool as a cucumber.NO WAY!!!!!!!!

I agree.  He said he couldn't run because he was diabetic and had a neuropathy.  A feeling human being would display even more emotion because you were unable to protect your child.  He was flat.  

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@kivah wrote:

@lulu1

I agree.  He said he couldn't run because he was diabetic and had a neuropathy.  A feeling human being would display even more emotion because you were unable to protect your child.  He was flat.  

Maybe the dad is autistic too.

Honored Contributor

The dad was not alone, so whether he is diabetic or autistic himself are not points that matter.  His girlfriend certainly could have taken off after wee Maddox.

As far as guilt or innocence, I will wait for the conclusion of the investigation. 

People respond differently to all situations; just because he didn't appear as others THINK he should have appeared does not, by a long shot, indicate guilt.  We have seen tearful, angst-ridden "performances" in other cases where the person WAS guilty.

Keep in mind he is the obvious first suspect, as would be a husband, wife, mother, etc.

People know this; and a reaction can be tempered with the fear that one is not being believed.

If he is guilty of bringing death to his son, it will be handled in a court of law. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I just heard on the news that they interviewed a woman and her daughter and I think another friend who said they passed a little boy along the lake or path who was skipping etc. She said hey buddy are you tired? She said he didn't talk or answer, looked like he was just being a boy.

That just made me sad thinking that they could have probably saved his life-"If only..."

I don't know but I'm pretty 100% sure I would have followed him to make sure he was safe and had parents with him and I would have notified the police right away if I didn't see any parents, that there was a 6 year old by himself in the park!

The daughter said as soon as her mother heard about Maddox missing, she knew that was the boy they saw. Maybe some people are afraid to interfere but this is common sense isn't it?!  To make sure a young child is safe?!

Well, it won't bring him back.

talking about it. I know we are all sad about it

and just trying to process things,like how and why did this have to happen.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Tragic. And sadly, no surprise. I find it hard to believe that 2 grown, able bodied men can't outrun a 6 year old boy. Very very fishy. Something's rotten in Denmark. Poor little child. Woman Sad

Also my first thought.