Respected Contributor

I thought last night's show was outstanding.  In most cases you could not tell who was the competitor and who was the all star.

I have a feeling a girl will represent the stage dancers and a guy will represent the street dancers in the finals.

Though I miss Mary, I really like this season's judges.  I was never a fan of Paula's on AI but her critiques are spot on.  Even Jason D has grown on me.

Honored Contributor

Last night's show was a huge improvement over the previous show. I enjoyed all the routines.

Initially I was not on board with the changes in the judging panel but I must say, all 3 judges are doing an outstanding job.  I never thought I'd  say it but I like Paula.  It is obvious dance is her true love.

The stage dancers left are all outstanding but I see Derek going next.  Jim is exquisite but the judges seem to favor Gaby and Hailee. (who are extremely versatile)

Honestly I did not think JaJa and Megz were all that great last night. (or last week)  The judges love Virgil but I prefer Neptune.

Marko and Alex are two of my all time favorite all stars.

Honored Contributor

Isn't it amazing that these dancers are all really SO GOOD?

When they perform as a group, it reminds me of how truly talented they all really are. Sometimes I marvel that the choreographers can deal with two dancers with extremely differing styles.

Wasn't that Alex Wong and didn't he sustain career-ending injuries? 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Did Nigel misspeak last night?  After Jasmine danced last night, did he make mention of her dancing with Twitch to Misty Blue?  I think the Misty Blue performance was Twitch and Sasha.  If you don't remember it, you might want to watch it on You tube--it is worth it!  

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

Did Nigel misspeak last night?  After Jasmine danced last night, did he make mention of her dancing with Twitch to Misty Blue?  I think the Misty Blue performance was Twitch and Sasha.  If you don't remember it, you might want to watch it on You tube--it is worth it!  

I thought Jasmine was a more recent contestant than Twitch.

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

I thought Jasmine was a more recent contestant than Twitch.

I believe Twitch was dancing with Sasha much like former contestants pair up with this seasons contestants.  I love this part of the show. Those former dancers really can and do bring out the best in all of them.  It is hard for me to pick a favorite--they all work so hard!  

Valued Contributor

Re: SYTYCD 8/18

[ Edited ]

@magicmoodz wrote:

You're right - it was Sasha.  Watch it here.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."