Honored Contributor

SWEET VIN SCULLY WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT

What a sweetheart!  Love his attitude.  Vin Scully talks to us from his home, courtesy of the L.A. Dodgers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uURLHQibZL4

Honored Contributor

Re: SWEET VIN SCULLY WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT

[ Edited ]

@Oznell 

What a sweet man and such a nice message!!!  A great sports announcer too!---happy retirement Vin!  Stay safe, stay healthy!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

@Oznell How precious!  My parents are gone now and I've wondered what their words of wisdom would be.  I believe their advice would be similar to Mr Skully's.  I appreciate your sharing.  

Occasional Contributor

God Bless you Vin Scully!  What an inspiring and uplifting message for us all.  We are strong and with Gods help, we will all get through this.  Stay safe my friends! 

Honored Contributor

Nice.

Warm and uplifting.

Thank you, Vin, and thank you, oznell.

Honored Contributor

Agreed, everyone, a great message.  And @mizree ,  so true-- I feel also that that generation, who survived so much with such grit, has so much to share with us now.

Valued Contributor

What a nice message. Thanks for sharing @Oznell . That's nice he encouraged people to continue to pray; my family and I are.

Respected Contributor

He sure puts things into perspective, doesn't he?  When we've gotten through this ordeal, it will have been largely because we were able to stand on the shoulders of wise people like him.  Thanks, Mr. Scully -- and as always, thanks @Oznell .