Honored Contributor

👶SWEET! Dad & Son Conversation

Latest & sweetest viral video!

On social media it’s described as ‘Dad & Son Conversation’.

In reality it’s a comedian, DJ Pryor, with his 19-month son, Kingston.

The back/forth...it’s like the baby was really talking.

So cute!

https://youtu.be/AY35eXTKVLY

076A9423-AE9F-4401-BFF6-D710E2010ED3.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Re: 👶SWEET! Dad & Son Conversation

@sidsmom: That little guy is so adorable. I would love to see him in person and watch him “talk” with his dad. What an amazing child. Makes you wonder what he’ll have to say when he has the words. He communicates pretty well now

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom  thanks so much for posting this video as it is now one of the most "Liked" videos on Twitter ever!  It made me cry the first 20 times I watched it as it was just so sweet and genuine.  Love!  Heart

@Sadiesadie  Chris Cuomo had the dad and oh phooey I forget the little man's name on his show and he is adorable.  It was kind of late for him so he was happily eating cookies but his dad is warm, witty and a great person to be around.  He's a comedian so both Chris and Don Lemon agreed they were going to see if they could do something to maybe give his career a boost.

Kingston!  I think the little guy's name is Kingston!  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

I saw it on Cuomo Primetime.It’s adorable!! I hope Chris & Don Lemon can help him out!! That would be awesome!! 

Honored Contributor

I guess the dad was watching the season finale of Empire and Kingston noticed how interested he was in the program and decided to join in.  I am so glad his wife was there to catch that on video as that was truly priceless!

Trusted Contributor

@momtochloe : Shoot, too bad I missed that. The dad was really cute too the way he was interacting with his son. What a pair😍

Esteemed Contributor

This is just absolutely one of the most adorable, most sweetest and most precious videos that I have seen in a long time!....What a wonderful Daddy and what a most adorable little Son!...My heart is bursting!  Woman Very Happy Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

That baby is so cute and quite the chatterbox complete with animation.  Adorable.

Respected Contributor

BEYOND CUTENESS !!! I want to watch more! 😋 So sweet and that baby is darling....I love it Heart

-Do Not Copy Pls-