Esteemed Contributor

Re: SUspect arrested in stabbing death of two nuns

I hope I am wrong and they were killed because they were Christians?   This world is going nuts.  Very sad! 

Valued Contributor

This is so very sad.  He should also be charged with hate crime along with capital murder - then he will face the death penalty.

Esteemed Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

A 46 year old man has been arrested and charged with the murders.  The motive remains unclear.

Where did this happen?

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

I hope I am wrong and they were killed because they were Christians?   This world is going nuts.  Very sad! 

Where's the story about this @BalletBabe?  Another murder based on religious affiliation?

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@KathyPet wrote:

A 46 year old man has been arrested and charged with the murders.  The motive remains unclear.

Where did this happen?

Mississippi.

Esteemed Contributor

@itiswhatitis

Here's an article about it...

I'm with @Pqfan ...I would be banned for life if I said what I think and feel about this monster.

http://kfor.com/2016/08/27/man-arrested-in-fatal-stabbing-of-2-nuns-in-mississippi/

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@KathyPet wrote:

Where did this happen?

Mississippi.

Just read the story.  Very disturbing.  OMG.  If he's found guilty I hope they never let him out of prison ever again.

*Call Tyrone*
Super Contributor

Although horrifying, I cannot stop reading updates about this story.

These women were true pillars of their community, medically and spiritually. I bet if this you-know-what wanted food, money, etc. they would have given him whatever he wanted!

The guy must be completely insane because I can't imagine either of these women making anyone angry or hurting anyone else. I hope he gets the book thrown at him and HARD.

Honored Contributor

This is so sad, I've been thing about it on and off since I heard the report last night. The nuns took care of others for no personal gain and then they are treated so horribly.

I wonder what his motive was.  Why, they would have given him anything, that's what all who knew them said.

Esteemed Contributor

Some people are just EVIL.