Honored Contributor

Re: SUZANNE SOMERS COMING TO QVC

@missy1 wrote:

SS skin care and beauty line is made in China?

No. USA.  Some people just like to rant off things without researching anything for being correct.

Honored Contributor

@koolmimi29 wrote:

My sister in law followed her and read her books on her bioidentical hormone replacements and she got ovarian cancer and has to go through hormone reversal.   Suzanne is only in it for the money and is not an expert on thiis stuff..   I saw her in person at a book signing at Costco years ago and she looked bad...  she is well lit when on camera..  I heard at HSN she had filters to blur her so she would look good selling her line..   Celebrities need to stick to acting......

@koolmimi29  You are blaming SS for your SIL's ovarian cancer.... SERIOUSLY?  Your SIL made choices out of many choices to follow and do whatever she wanted.  There is no way you can say that bioidentical hormone replacements CAUSED HER CANCER. That is so false. There is no rhyme or reason to your entire post. You went off on like 5 different tangents that have no connection at all. So odd.....

Esteemed Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

CAn't she pick a product line and stick to it?  I have very little confidence in someone who jumps from selling thigh masters to clothing to vitamins.  SHe just pushes whatever she thinks will put money in her pocket.   SHe's a joke although a rich one.

In her first book (not the book of poems, the one after that), she actually said exactly that.  She & Alan had agreed that would be the way they would capitalize on her name.  That was their strategy.

I doubt she'd admit to that now because it doesn't fit with the image she's trying to project.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@koolmimi29 wrote:

My sister in law followed her and read her books on her bioidentical hormone replacements and she got ovarian cancer and has to go through hormone reversal.   Suzanne is only in it for the money and is not an expert on thiis stuff..   I saw her in person at a book signing at Costco years ago and she looked bad...  she is well lit when on camera..  I heard at HSN she had filters to blur her so she would look good selling her line..   Celebrities need to stick to acting......

@koolmimi29  You are blaming SS for your SIL's ovarian cancer.... SERIOUSLY?  Your SIL made choices out of many choices to follow and do whatever she wanted.  There is no way you can say that bioidentical hormone replacements CAUSED HER CANCER. That is so false. There is no rhyme or reason to your entire post. You went off on like 5 different tangents that have no connection at all. So odd.....

She simply posted her opinions about SS.  Of course they're connected.  I don't see anything odd at all.  Btw, we are allowed to share several different thoughts within one post.  If the mods have a problem with that, they will let us know.

(SS should NOT be giving medical advice and claiming that she knows more than medical professionals.  It's foolish and it's dangerous.)

Respected Contributor

Despite all the criticism, Suzanne is healthy.  

Respected Contributor

Hi Maiden, in general her clothing, thigh master and face master are made in China and I know because I bought then. 2. Who gave YOU the right to insinuate if I like her or not?You dont know me so shame on you for judging! She lied about her b/c treatments. And yes, the one person I dont like is her HUSBAND. So unless you know me, stop Judging me ok
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

Quack Quack
Esteemed Contributor

She went to a Japanese surgeon who did stem cell research and her own fat cells were injected to make her breasts made equal after reconstructive surgery.  You don't have to see the bandages on her face to notice the frozen look....her lips are very different, big....she's had way too many Botox injections and fillers....just Google her to see the difference.  

Respected Contributor

I so agree!, its not from her creams or face master thats for sure!
Honored Contributor

@Yardlie wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

REMEMBER:

She has pushed very dangerous ideas about cancer and lied about support from an MD a couple of years ago.

I can't believe QVC is foolish enough to have her here.

@Noel7  They are only VERY DANGEROUS IDEAS if you believe in mainstream medicine and not Alopathic medicine. Many things in mainstream medicine are VERY DANGEROUS  and kill many people. 

@SeaMaiden

Not believing in science is dangerous. 

SHE LIED.  She publicized support from an MD who didn't support her dangerous methods.  The MD sued her.

SHE LIED, she said she had never had plastic surgery until she was caught leaving the office of a plastic surgeon wearing bandages.

Can you quote the source that revealed she was caught leaving a plastic surgeon's office wearing bandages? I remember when she was caught leaving a plastic surgeon's office, because she had breast reconstruction after breast cancer surgery. 

@Yardlie

The photo was online when it occurred some years ago.  You can easily google her name and plastic surgery, there are numerous articles on it.

Also, a copy of the public letter from the MD saying Somers lied about support from her is available online.