Honored Contributor

Re: SUZANNE SOMERS COMING TO QVC

Just pulled up a 2017 Google image.

Wow.  She's got really pretty legs.  

Nice pins, Ms. Somers.

Honored Contributor

SS skin care and beauty line is made in China?

Honored Contributor

http://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201702/rs_634x1024-170102190400-634.Suzanne-Somers-Palm-Spings.ms.010217.jpg

Honored Contributor

@truffle wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

REMEMBER:

She has pushed very dangerous ideas about cancer and lied about support from an MD a couple of years ago.

I can't believe QVC is foolish enough to have her here.

Perhaps all that were rumors? Can't believe Qvc would hire someone who was unethical. 

@truffle

They were documented facts, not rumors, one major lie was exposed by the MD she lied about.

Why would Qvc hire her

@truffle

I have no idea.

Esteemed Contributor

@koolmimi29 wrote:

My sister in law followed her and read her books on her bioidentical hormone replacements and she got ovarian cancer and has to go through hormone reversal.   Suzanne is only in it for the money and is not an expert on thiis stuff..   I saw her in person at a book signing at Costco years ago and she looked bad...  she is well lit when on camera..  I heard at HSN she had filters to blur her so she would look good selling her line..   Celebrities need to stick to acting......

Yes, she looks pretty awful in person.  I've posted about her before, several times over the years when her name has come up.  I worked with her in the past and see her occasionally at social events, and I have a lot to say about her, none of it good.  So I will spare the details.

I would never comment about her appearance if she wasn't so dishonest about it and about the products she sells.  And her false medical claims are disgraceful.

@koolmimi29, I'm sorry to hear about your sister.  I wish her the best.

Esteemed Contributor

@truffle wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

REMEMBER:

She has pushed very dangerous ideas about cancer and lied about support from an MD a couple of years ago.

Perhaps all that were rumors? Can't believe Qvc would hire someone who was unethical. 

@truffle

They were documented facts, not rumors, one major lie was exposed by the MD she lied about.

Why would Qvc hire her

Because they think she'll make money for them.

Esteemed Contributor

CAn't she pick a product line and stick to it?  I have very little confidence in someone who jumps from selling thigh masters to clothing to vitamins.  SHe just pushes whatever she thinks will put money in her pocket.   SHe's a joke although a rich one.

Honored Contributor

Wonder who kicked whom to the curb for her to leave evine behind.  Host there, Kimberly will be or is already bummed out on this one.

I won't be watching her, she nor her chatter on anything does not at all interest me.

Respected Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

REMEMBER:

@Noel7  They are only VERY DANGEROUS IDEAS if you believe in mainstream medicine and not Alopathic medicine. Many things in mainstream medicine are VERY DANGEROUS  and kill many people. 

@SeaMaiden

Not believing in science is dangerous. 

SHE LIED.  She publicized support from an MD who didn't support her dangerous methods.  The MD sued her.

SHE LIED, she said she had never had plastic surgery until she was caught leaving the office of a plastic surgeon wearing bandages.

Can you quote the source that revealed she was caught leaving a plastic surgeon's office wearing bandages? I remember when she was caught leaving a plastic surgeon's office, because she had breast reconstruction after breast cancer surgery. 

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hsawaknow wrote:
Who would they pair her with? All her products are from China and she was on the Q I think when it was CVN. I dont want to see her hubby walk on and I have seen her face master, thigh master, cream, shampoos and books. Her products of clothing are not made well and Anrew Lessman makes excellant vitamins. She is a waist of airtime which we the consumer is paying for

@hsawaknow   Are you talking about her organic skin care line? It is made in the USA NOT CHINA.  

You definitely do not have to watch the programing when she is on as you seem to dislike her so much. 

And how are WE THE CONSUMER PAYING FOR THE AIRTIME?? Like HUH???