Super Contributor

fRe: SUZANNE SOMERS COMING TO QVC

A few months ago I purchased her facial serum and moisurizer.  Mine and my daughters skin are pretty dry.  My daughter had peeling skin when she went to put on make-up.  Suzanne's products were a life saver.  My daughter has sensitive skin, and loves these two products.  Her skin glows after, and her skin stopped the peeling. 

I have purchased Isomers ( which I use ), Serious Skin care, and a few other lines for her to try, but  they  made her drier.  Suzanne's line has been very good for her, and is all Organically Certified.  It has such a lovely soft  Apricot scent.

We love the items we have tried so far, but SS  left Evine unexpectantly, & we lost our auto-ships.  I am glad to see she is coming to the Q.   Try her items, you may like them, as they do work well.  It was a blessing to find her line and have it work well on us.

QVC Customer Care

Re: SUZANNE SOMERS COMING TO QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

REMEMBER:

She has pushed very dangerous ideas about cancer and lied about support from an MD a couple of years ago.

I can't believe QVC is foolish enough to have her here.

@Noel7  They are only VERY DANGEROUS IDEAS if you believe in mainstream medicine and not Alopathic medicine. Many things in mainstream medicine are VERY DANGEROUS  and kill many people. 

@SeaMaiden

Not believing in science is dangerous. 

SHE LIED.  She publicized support from an MD who didn't support her dangerous methods.  The MD sued her.

SHE LIED, she said she had never had plastic surgery until she was caught leaving the office of a plastic surgeon wearing bandages.

@Noel7- I think she lied about having treatment for breast cancer by traditional means as well if I met not mistaken....

Respected Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

REMEMBER:

She has pushed very dangerous ideas about cancer and lied about support from an MD a couple of years ago.

Perhaps all that were rumors? Can't believe Qvc would hire someone who was unethical. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Perhaps she is resurrecting her exercise equipment from 40 years ago.  The thigh master??? or something like that.

Respected Contributor

Who would they pair her with? All her products are from China and she was on the Q I think when it was CVN. I dont want to see her hubby walk on and I have seen her face master, thigh master, cream, shampoos and books. Her products of clothing are not made well and Anrew Lessman makes excellant vitamins. She is a waist of airtime which we the consumer is paying for
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

@Stray wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

REMEMBER:

@Noel7  They are only VERY DANGEROUS IDEAS if you believe in mainstream medicine and not Alopathic medicine. Many things in mainstream medicine are VERY DANGEROUS  and kill many people. 

@SeaMaiden

Not believing in science is dangerous. 

SHE LIED.  She publicized support from an MD who didn't support her dangerous methods.  The MD sued her.

SHE LIED, she said she had never had plastic surgery until she was caught leaving the office of a plastic surgeon wearing bandages.

@Noel7- I think she lied about having treatment for breast cancer by traditional means as well if I met not mistaken....

@Stray

I think you are correct, I'd forgotten about that! Thanks for the reminder.

Honored Contributor

@truffle wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

REMEMBER:

Perhaps all that were rumors? Can't believe Qvc would hire someone who was unethical. 

@truffle

They were documented facts, not rumors, one major lie was exposed by the MD she lied about.

Respected Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

REMEMBER:

@truffle

They were documented facts, not rumors, one major lie was exposed by the MD she lied about.

Why would Qvc hire her

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Her vitamins are manufactured by Life Extension. You can buy from them for a bit less.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004