Honored Contributor

I am looking forward to it.  I have seen the stage production three times with different casts and enjoyed it each time.  Love the music!

Esteemed Contributor

I’ve never cared for musicals of any kind. I am, however, excited about seeing Homeland!!!

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99wrote:

I am so looking forward to this production, love JL, not an AC fan, really am not familiar with the rest of the cast. 

Sorry @blackhole99. I wasn’t able to find the name of the female singer.

Trusted Contributor

@Noel7wrote:

@blackhole99wrote:

I am so looking forward to this production, love JL, not an AC fan, really am not familiar with the rest of the cast. 

@Noel7 It’s Sara Bareilles.  She’s a pop singer who also wrote the music for the Tony winning musical, “Waitress,” which she also starred in.

Honored Contributor

@TenderMercieswrote:

@Noel7wrote:

@blackhole99wrote:

@Noel7 It’s Sara Bareilles.  She’s a pop singer who also wrote the music for the Tony winning musical, “Waitress,” which she also starred in.

Thanks so much @TenderMercies  !  I’d like to see “Waitress” on stage, I loved the movie.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohiowrote:

I usually am interested by these NBC specials, but this one just doesn't appeal. Not into the cast mostly.

Love John Legend....but really not interested in watching it either.....

Esteemed Contributor

Tuning in. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor
I watching. I’ve never seen it.
Respected Contributor

I will watch...

I had the two album set in the 1970s, now have the 2 CD set, AND the 1973 movie, which I really thought was a clever presentation of the story....

I know EVERY WORD of every piece in the play......I will probably be able to remember them if I get Alzheimers disease!!!!

I'll be the one in the corner in the nursing home sining "I don't know how to love him....."

Honored Contributor

I'm recording it.  I love John Legend and Sara Bareilles (sp?).  I have seen the movie and the play but remember very little about the music.  It's been many years since I've seen them.  Musicals are my favorite though.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau