Respected Contributor

Re: SUICIDAL FATHER DRIVES TWIN TODDLERS OFF CLIFF; OFFICER RESCUES

Thank goodness for the brave officer. Police are good people. I pray for these children. 

Honored Contributor

Agreed, @Lali1 .   Latest is father has been booked on suspicion of attempted murder, kidnapping and child cruelty.  Latest on twins is: both in stable condition.

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell  Thank you for this update! Those poor angels have been on my mind. I haven't watched the new lately, and am glad to know they are doing well.🙏 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

Thanks Oznell. We all need to hear a positive story these days. Prayers for the children. The policeman is a hero.

Trusted Contributor

I cannot begin to imagine the emptiness and despair this man must have felt to commit this horrendous assault. I will not judge him too harshly, however I wish he would have carried out his plan solo. Thank God for that "horrible, menacing, threatening law enforcement officer" (NOT) who performed the rescue at risk of losing his own life. Praying that the family that was saved hopefully is receiving  mental health services.

Thank you, Officer Erise for your call to action at a new drowning..

This is why, people, we need law enforcement. 

dee

Honored Contributor

suzyQ3

I am glad you said what is true.  What is on the table is reform and change, something positive not negative.  No one I know wants to get rid of the police, that is absurd and stupid.  

I know this thread is about a hero so I once again say, bless this officer and all the good cops who do protect and serve!

Honored Contributor

The incredibly heroic officer was on TV this morning and was recounting the rescue; I have no doubt it was true divine intervention that allowed that officer to scale that steep cliff using a long dogleash he just happened to have in his car......so amazing anyone could have survived. God bless those sweet children. I hope the father has no future contact with them.