Esteemed Contributor

STRONG WOMEN QUOTES PART TWO

[ Edited ]

9.  I believe a strong woman may be stronger than a man, particularly if she happens to have love in her heart.  I guess a loving woman is indestructible.

10.   The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.          Eleanor Roosevelt

11.   Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.

12.   Be gentle, kind and beautiful, yet firm and strong, both mentally and physically.

13.   The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any any.

14.   I have learned over the years that when ones mind is made up, this diminishes fear, knowing what must be done does away with fear.

15.   The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

16.   I think women are very powerful and I think we're more powerful together than separated.

17.   I think the key is for women not to set any limits.

18.   I figure if a girl wants to be a legend, she should go ahead and be one.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Re: STRONG WOMEN QUOTES PART TWO

Thank you for all your wonderful and inspirational quotes.

Can I add something?

”Nothing is so strong as gentleness.

Nothing so gentle as real strength.”

That is on a small Early American cabinet I painted for my wall, with a lion as the centerpiece.  

I have never been impressed by loud and crude people.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: STRONG WOMEN QUOTES PART TWO

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma  OUTSTANDING!!!!! There is strength in numbers, so can you imagine what the world would look like if every woman from the time she is a little girl, would be exposed to, and taught the value of quotes such as these? I can--a gentler,more POWERFUL, world. Thank you for these inspirational, empowering quotes!!!❤❤ 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖