Respected Contributor

STOP playing these games, QVC!!!

[ Edited ]

One day, we are offered Easy Pay, another day it's Free Shipping! 

I bought a blouse yesterday and, today, I could have gotten Free Shipping! 

QVC should be offering Free Shipping EVERY DAY until the holiday! 

The shows/merchandise has become very stale and, for many customers, shutting down programming at 2 am is likely a nuisance. I am quite sure that many customers shop at night. If they want to maintain their customer base, they need to start offering incentives. I had my eye on a pair of boots and just purchased hem today from Nordstrom Rack for less! 

Super Contributor

Re: STOP playing these games, QVC!!!

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

One day, we are offered Easy Pay, another day it's Free Shipping! 

I bought a blouse yesterday and, today, I could have gotten Free Shipping! 

QVC should be offering Free Shipping EVERY DAY until the holiday! 

The shows/merchandise has become very stale and, for many customers, shutting down programming at 2 am is likely a nuisance. I am quite sure that many customers shop at night. If they want to maintain their customer base, they need to start offering incentives. I had my eye on a pair of boots and just purchased hem today from Nordstrom Rack for less! 

Just be thankful for the deal you got at Nordstrom Rack and not stress over something regarding QVC.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Heads up!  Free shipping and 6 easy pays on fashion, shoes, and handbags through Monday until 11:59 pm.  

Honored Contributor

I like shopping here asnd buy a lot with or without easy pays or free  shipping.  I would think there are many like me.  If at any time I become so critical of QVC or any business then I would just shop elsewhere where conditions are more to my liking!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

all retail does this, not new

although I don't consider EZPay any kind of discount or incentive 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree it is frustrating. I buy a lot at QVC and the shipping adds up. Most are things I want, not need. So if I time it right and save on shipping, all the better. I was browsing clothes on my phone last night and it all said free shipping. I turned on the QVC channel and there was no mention of free shipping. So I bought a top. Don’t know when they flipped the switch on that, but it was definitely before midnight.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

When I saw free shipping, I was like dang! I bought 3 coats on Friday and Saturday!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB  don't feel bad. You got what you wanted. If you had waited  you might have lost out..If I want something bad enough ,shipping isn't an issue for me

Valued Contributor

OP, I understand your frustration. I bought 2 items with $5.50 shipping. A week later they had free shipping. Items were Christmas gifts. Learned to wait for free shipping or shop somewhere else. Never shopped Walmart but lately have, thanks to these boards. They offer free shipping and I received item the next day.
Honored Contributor

With all due respect those of you that dont like the way QVC is doing business may want to consider that shopping here is not for you.  There are hundreds of shopping site on the web.  Good luck

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)