Respected Contributor

Maybe , just maybe, they are driving their sugar level to high, and it's making them nervous. That much scarffing just can't be healthy. Just search what the Q sells and watch a video instead of the regular segments. That works best for me.And you get just as much info.And less likely to get pulled into buy. Smiley Frustrated

Valued Contributor

Re: STOP Talking!

[ Edited ]

Truth is that if you want someone to listen, you speak both lower and slower.  No one hangs on any word when they're spoken so fast that no one can catch one.

Respected Contributor

Maybe QVC thinks if things are said and done faster it is more exciting? 🤣 Whip us up into a frenzy and we will buy?🤣

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian 

You expressed what I was thinking. Thanks for the LAUGHS!!!!!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I started watching QVC in 1986 .... it was "background noise" for me (and my mother).   Lately, I only watch QVC when other stations are showing commercials so I switch it on for 5 minutes, but a few days ago JRT shrieked so loud about a pair of shoes, I was literally in pain ... so I am completely done with the Q and this bombastic behavior.  

Super Contributor

OMG!!!! I just turned off QVC because JANE T.would not stop talking!! The vendors could not get a word in to save their life!!!!!!!  NOT GOOD!!!!!

Valued Contributor

@corita  Point well taken!  I try to be optimistic but am usually disappointed.  I just wondered if anyone at QVC would take notice if 3,456 customers sent their Feedback about certain glaring issues like this one we're discussing amongst ourselves.