Esteemed Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:
Alberto and Rachel are really being loud today. What is the reason for it? It is annoying. I could only watch 10 minutes and I turned the channel. They are making me sick with all that gross food.

@Jinlei  .... I agree with you ..... they are both loud today .... Alberti was never like that but, lately he is overacting .... maybe he is afraid that the new girl hosts will steal his job? .... he was on with Mally either today or yesterday & the loud laughing & yelling over each other was terrible ... it definitely was not a good match ..... Rachel, on the other hand is always loud & constantly talks over the guests .... she also likes to dig her hands into the food 🙃

Esteemed Contributor

@@Maggie Nolia wrote:

There's one female host who obviously never got to talk when growing up so she now talks non-stop.  The only breaths she takes are loud, long gasps as if someone just brought out the hope diamond.  One has to wonder if her husband and children ever get a word in edgewise or if she's completely mute once off camera.  She has endless stories about all activities of herself and her family which she somehow thinks are relevant while viewers take a nap.  There's probably no amount of money to get her to be silent for 15 minutes.

@Maggie Nolia   I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU MEAN!!!!! 😂☺️

Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@@Maggie Nolia wrote:

There's one female host who obviously never got to talk when growing up so she now talks non-stop.  The only breaths she takes are loud, long gasps as if someone just brought out the hope diamond.  One has to wonder if her husband and children ever get a word in edgewise or if she's completely mute once off camera.  She has endless stories about all activities of herself and her family which she somehow thinks are relevant while viewers take a nap.  There's probably no amount of money to get her to be silent for 15 minutes.

@Maggie Nolia   I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU MEAN!!!!! 😂☺️

Yes, you're talking about Jane. Some of us enjoy her.

Honored Contributor

Re: STOP Talking!

[ Edited ]

(Unpleasant)  voice and not letting guests speak is when it's time to mute.

I can't imagine those 2 in a show together. wow!

Respected Contributor

These are 2 of the worst together and separately.  AP and the chronic gasping and giggling and RB with her poor food behavior and hands all over the place.....will not watch either of these hosts.....terrible!

Respected Contributor

I was amused by Mary D. calling the hosts that come running for the food, She calls them "Seagulls" I think they remind me of pets at feeding time. So full of gluttiny.

Valued Contributor

Yes, i agree. The non stop unusually active and hyper talk really gives me a headache. It would help a tiny bit if they have soothing voices but most of them dont. The talking sounds like a hammer beating against the pavement over and over. So, I havent watched them in over 6 mos now and im doing just fine. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

These are 2 of the worst together and separately.  AP and the chronic gasping and giggling and RB with her poor food behavior and hands all over the place.....will not watch either of these hosts.....terrible!

@ScarletDove   110% agree.  I will not watch either of these hosts.  All that behavior like they never saw that food before is for show.  They taste everything before the show even goes on!

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCalm wrote:
Maggie Nolia.....I know....and, I agree!

@QVCalm 

And it's getting worse.

Honored Contributor

@Chicagosuburbangirl wrote:

STOP Watching!

@Chicagosuburbangirl 

download (1).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”