Occasional Visitor

Seriously, are the hosts provided with training?  There are a few of the hosts I can no longer watch on QVC because they are so annoying & today I found two others.  I was TRYING to watch the Gourmet Holiday show but Rachel & Alberti would not shut up & allow the guests to speak.  They are so rude talking over people or just not allowing them to speak about their products.  I mean that is what the guests are there for.  I stopped watching shows with Rick hosting because he talked too fast & he was always so hyper. 

Honored Contributor

IMO, two hosts are too many, regardless of whether there is a designer or vendor present. 

QVC continues to try to match them up...most often I don't find them compatible and they do tend to talk over each other and the vendor.

Esteemed Contributor

And there are vendors who talk over the hosts.

Btw, welcome to the boards "newbie".

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Trusted Contributor
Alberto and Rachel are really being loud today. What is the reason for it? It is annoying. I could only watch 10 minutes and I turned the channel. They are making me sick with all that gross food.
Respected Contributor

When did food become gross?  I checked to see what they were selling:  cookies, lobster tails, steaks, drumsticks, etc.  Now if they were selling liver, I might agree.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Trusted Contributor

STOP Watching!

Honored Contributor

All hosts can be annoying if you let them.  Try just looking on line instead of listening.  Life will be much better. 

They are paid to talk.  They talk. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

If you don't find the hosts informative and entertaining just don't buy anything from them, that will get the powers that be attention, more than your annoyance. The hosts are being directed to step it up because the stuff isn't selling, these hosts did not start out being obnoxious.

Honored Contributor
I agree..I skip the whole thing and look online at what is presented.
Respected Contributor

I can't figure out why Jane T. doesn't have a constant case of laryngitis.  She talks more and faster than any person I have ever encountered.  Amy?  She talks faster than  you name it... can't stand her voice...can't understand her rapid-fire nattering and blathering.  Don't watch.  More important.  Don't purchase.  Does QVC care?  NOT.