Contributor

Cant take how disrespectful Albany is to Isaac and the other hosts for that matter.

Please make her go away.

I almost want to change the channel but I love Isaac.

I wouldnt blame him if he walked off the set but he is a class act and wouldnt do that.

Bring back Shawnie Sue., PLEASE

Very Frustrated in Phoenix.

Respected Contributor

Re: STOP THE ALBANY MADNESS

[ Edited ]

One thing she says on occasion is that an article of clothing covers all the cash and prizes!!!  First time I heard her say that I thought, what?????  But then I burst out laughing.  She has said it in front of Issac too.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I had the show on while I was doing my hair. I thought they acted like great pals. I didn't see any annoyance or frustration...just a bit of joking around.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

What does she say that is disrespectful?

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Esteemed Contributor

@kittywhipped wrote:

One thing she says on occasion is that an article of clothing covers all the cash and prizes!!!  First time I heard her say that I thought, what?????  But then I burst out laughing.  She has said it in front of Issac too.  Smiley Very Happy

I'd rather hear "cash and prizes" than "juicy bits" Yuck Smiley.jpg

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

I don't like Albany as a host at all.  Her voice is just  awful.  Like nails on a chalkboard.  I prefer to listen to a host like Lisa Mason.  She's got a soft calmng voice that's easy to listen to.  Albany's....the complete opposite.  She comes across as bossy too lol.

Contributor

she totally talks over him.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's an unnecessary comment about the host.

Trusted Contributor

Junebug, your post could have been written by me.  I am a huge Isaac fan and have

purchased many of his clothes.  But Albany is horrific.  She is annoying, not funny,

not witty, not charming, not anything but awful.  My husband walked by, and his

comment was, "who IS that woman?".  Isaac is so diplomatic...he's also a smart

guy, and I always look forward to his shows (with him especially).  I like to watch

Shawnie Sue and Mrs. Bennett with Isaac.  I have even turned the audio off when

Albany is on.  Thank you for your post. 

Respected Contributor

I think she and Shawn are hilarious!!!!  Smiley Very Happy