Valued Contributor
As a vendor, Isaac deserves MUCH better than this host or the regular host.

To his credit, he is desperately trying to keep the discussion on the items and giving information, instead of extraneous talk about favorite seafood that has nothing to do with the jacket being presented!

Maybe now eyes will be opened to the distractions that arise with certain pairings. 😳
Honored Contributor

I turned on the TV to see who she is, she's new to me, I usually just scroll through the online list.  I do watch if I see it will be IM and Shawn, they're great together.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Highlighted
New Contributor

albany needs to only do electronic shows, please dont put her on with issiac any more she is to tiring and i dont like her mouth. 

Occasional Visitor

I agree, she is very irritating and she is not close to SHawn.  She. Has ruined this presentation.  She is rude and she wants to be funny but NO.  Why she has this job when she is always awful is beyond me.  Can't make sales with her personality.

Contributor

love your comments and your doggie!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's an unnecessary comment about the host.

Valued Contributor
I've finally turned it off. This is too much!

I wanted to watch since Isaac wasn't with SK (I don't like that pairing...too much inside chatter between them and as a viewer I feel like I'm intruding on their personal time when I shouldn't) ... But this I just can't tolerate.
Super Contributor

The hosts are being watched by their superiors.  If there was anything awful being done or said, they would be the ones to deal with it, not this Board.  JMH

Honored Contributor
I've found the best solution to Albany is to turn the channel. I became thoroughly disgusted with her when she was doing Q Check and every comment she made was either bathroom humor or filled with sexual innuendo.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
Nonethanks said:
"The hosts are being watched by their superiors. If there was anything awful being done or said, they would be the ones to deal with it, not this Board. JMH"

Maybe the hosts' superiors don't have the same standards for appropriate behavior as the viewing audience.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment