Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUST ORDERED SOME CANDLES FROM THEM....MY 1ST ORDER..ANYONE ELSE BUY FROM THEM? HOW ARE THEIR CANDLES. tTHEY WERE HAVING A VERY GOOD SALE SO THOUGHT I'D TRY.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: STONEWALL KITCHEN

[ Edited ]

They are about 12 miles from me,it is a great place,never bought candles,but their jams,griiling sauces, salad dressing, are just wonderful.Free shipping over $50.00 Pancke mix is the best you can find.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Have never ordered any of their homegoods, but their blueberry jam is the best.  I buy it at Costco when it's in stock.

Trusted Contributor

I live about an hour away from their flagship store in York, ME, and have been there many times.  I've never tried their candles but their jams, sauces, mixes, etc are great.  I've taken several of their cooking classes and the dishes were fantastic.  The only home product I have tried is the liquid hand soap.  I love the smell of Herbs de Provence!

Esteemed Contributor

@catlover  I have never heard of this store, but am always looking for new places to shop (self professed shopaholic),  so I think I will take a "peek" at their wares.😁 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

They have Tangerine Marmalade with is a big favorite with me.  I have never ordered their candles but have ordered food items and I have never been disappointed.  

Honored Contributor

We received a set one year as a gift. I'm so glad we have a number of stores here that carry their food products. I love their raspberry jam. I was just thinking of trying the bacon jam. I've never tried that in any brand! I didn't know they had candles. @catlover - you'll have to let us know what you think.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

When they first started making items, mainly jams they lived here in eliot,sold items at town fairs,and so forth, there still is a tiny road named that here, i remember buying the jam at our town art and craft festivals.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

@LdyBugz wrote:

I live about an hour away from their flagship store in York, ME, and have been there many times.  I've never tried their candles but their jams, sauces, mixes, etc are great.  I've taken several of their cooking classes and the dishes were fantastic.  The only home product I have tried is the liquid hand soap.  I love the smell of Herbs de Provence!

I loved stopping at that store when I was on vacation in New England.  It is one of the places I recommend when friends from here (Iowa) travel to your area.

Honored Contributor

My Mom loved their store in York Maine. We always stopped there whenever we visited that area. Beautiful store, beautiful area.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"