Respected Contributor

Personally send me a text, email or FB Birthday Message and I am good. I would rather the grandkids draw me a picture for my office.

I find cards a waste of bucks lol..

I cringe when I see somebody whose husband makes the decisions and rules with he wouldn't do that as he doesn't believe in it. I have no problem and my bank even says it is safer.. It is like your opinion is not valid or even taken into consideration.  What is to say his is more valid than yours?

Honored Contributor

I've forgotten what they look like.Man Surprised

Honored Contributor

I'd enjoy some flower or bird stamps. Nice and colorful. 

It's just too drab around here. 

Esteemed Contributor

.   I use stamps almost everyday.I fill out checks & mail my paid bills.I personally will never ever pay bills or bank online. That's just what I do.Everyone has a different comfort level.I was a victim of id theft a few years back & was advised by my accountant & attorney to conduct my business the old fashioned way.

Honored Contributor

There is no guarantee that paying bills by check and mailing them will insulate you from ID theft.   Just saying.

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

.   I use stamps almost everyday.I fill out checks & mail my paid bills.I personally will never ever pay bills or bank online. That's just what I do.Everyone has a different comfort level.I was a victim of id theft a few years back & was advised by my accountant & attorney to conduct my business the old fashioned way.

Trusted Contributor

I pay most bills by check and use stamps.  By the way, those JFK stamps are really very nice looking.  JFK would have been 100 years old this year!!  Someone mentioned Jimi Hendrix stamps - I have got to track those down.  There are also pet stamps that are really cute.

Trusted Contributor

$1.25 now

Honored Contributor

All my bills are with a check via the United States Post office so I need stamps always.  Nothing is paid online even though most utilities ect.... can be done that way now.  I hand off my bills and other mail to my mail man at my desk each day so I have nothing going into a box to just sit to whenever.  Mail delivery is slower than it used to be so I learned to adjust and pay as soon as a bill comes in.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

$1.25 now

What is $1.25?   The cost of a stamp is 49 cents.

Honored Contributor

@CouponQueen wrote:

Personally send me a text, email or FB Birthday Message and I am good. I would rather the grandkids draw me a picture for my office.

I find cards a waste of bucks lol..

I also think greeting cards are outrageously over-priced.  I buy them only for my parents - birthdays and holidays.  Barnes & Noble have nice cards for only $1.99 - $2.50 but I don't get their way often.