Reply
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 801
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: ST. LOUIS CARDINALS v. CHICAGO CUBS OPENING GAME

@ShowMe I just hope I can get ESPN  enough to know what's happening, but I'll try.

 

Hope you feel well enough to be here for a while, but we understand if you can't.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 19,779
Registered: ‎09-06-2010

Re: ST. LOUIS CARDINALS v. CHICAGO CUBS OPENING GAME

YES.......THAT'S MORE LIKE IT.

 

Cards 1, Cubs 0.......

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 801
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: ST. LOUIS CARDINALS v. CHICAGO CUBS OPENING GAME

YES!! That's what we like. Score!!


@ShowMe wrote:

YES.......THAT'S MORE LIKE IT.

 

Cards 1, Cubs 0.......


 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 19,779
Registered: ‎09-06-2010

Re: ST. LOUIS CARDINALS v. CHICAGO CUBS OPENING GAME


@Lesa wrote:

@ShowMe I just hope I can get ESPN  enough to know what's happening, but I'll try.

 

Hope you feel well enough to be here for a while, but we understand if you can't.


Thanks dear.  I will probably be here for a while, and then sign out when I need to go to bed. 

 

Like right now, I am getting tired.  But, I'm not giving in tonight. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,347
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: ST. LOUIS CARDINALS v. CHICAGO CUBS OPENING GAME

@ShowMe  well thank you Baez for giving Cards that homerun......I'm late to the party ....internet problems...

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 19,779
Registered: ‎09-06-2010

Re: ST. LOUIS CARDINALS v. CHICAGO CUBS OPENING GAME

Can't get over how Yadi has slimmed down.  He really looks good.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 863
Registered: ‎04-30-2012

Re: ST. LOUIS CARDINALS v. CHICAGO CUBS OPENING GAME

ShowMe,  awesome of you to dedicate this thread to CardinalGirl. Best wishes to you. Hometown girl here, Go Cards !

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 19,779
Registered: ‎09-06-2010

Re: ST. LOUIS CARDINALS v. CHICAGO CUBS OPENING GAME


@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe  well thank you Baez for giving Cards that homerun......I'm late to the party ....internet problems...


There you are......was wondering when you would come on board.  Yes, better late than never.....lol.  You got here just in time to see that score......lol

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 801
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@Re: ST. LOUIS CARDINALS v. CHICAGO CUBS OPENING GAME

Hi @MickD  Welcome to the "Hope the Cardinals Win." party.

 

Or are you for the other team, in which case, I hope they play well and may the best team win.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 801
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: ST. LOUIS CARDINALS v. CHICAGO CUBS OPENING GAME

Hi @Goodie2shoes  We're enjoying the first game of the season.


@Goodie2shoes wrote:

ShowMe,  awesome of you to dedicate this thread to CardinalGirl. Best wishes to you. Hometown girl here, Go Cards !