Esteemed Contributor

Very disappointed that there is no split king option in the TSV.  The polar fleece are my very favorites.  It seems most of your sheet sets don't offer a split king.

Super Contributor

I'm with you on this, @grandma r.  It's been a while since I bought sheets for my split king (I bought them on QVC) and it's time for a refresh.  I'm considering getting two sets of the twin XL, which should work.  I don't like having separate top sheets, but maybe it will keep a certain cover hog from stealing the whole top sheet!

Respected Contributor

Re: SPLIT KING SHEET SETS

[ Edited ]

I have these sheets but in Queen size. While they are very soft, I don’t care what the vendor says, these sheets are hot. I had them on the bed the other week for the first time when temps got in the 40s at night. I did not have my heat on and it was about 63 in the bedroom. I thought I was going to burst into flames 🔥. I was sweating like crazy. So I passed them along to my 24 year old son...he said they are hot and make you sweat. So I gotta find a cold natured recipient to pass them along to.

Regular Contributor

I have the split a Cal King and would love if they offered that size also.  Getting very hard to find the split Cal King sheets.

Contributor

What's a split king?

Respected Contributor

I have a split king bed...it takes Twin XL size sheets which are offered in the TSV...I don't understand the confusion on this??  I bought this set last yr TSV in seafoam in the Twin XL for my split king bed...fits perfectly!  Husband said he didn't want a set for him thinks they would be too hot so I just got my side a set! I like them.  Our bed is adjustable kind split king.

Super Contributor

@SweetieSugarPlum  A split king is a "king sized" bed with two separate halves.  Mine is a Sleep Number bed with each side having it's own set of controls.  They make "split king" sheets (separate sheet on each half with a single flat sheet for the top) but QVC hasn't offered a lot of those lately or I have just missed them.  Twin XL sheets will work as each "half" of the split king mattress measures about the same size as an extra long twin - you just have to buy two sets and won't have a single top flat sheet.  

Esteemed Contributor

Exactly.  I have a set from several years ago.  We prefer one too sheet.  Besides, I don't want to purchase two sets and pay double shipping.

Respected Contributor

Amazon is your friend for split king sheet sets. They have all price points, I don't want to have to buy two x-l twin sets. Prices at the Sleep Number store are ridiculous and the quality is not that great.

Occasional Visitor

So dissapointed too! I love these sheets and I've been waiting to pick up a few new sets for our split king.