Contributor

Re: SORRY I HAD TO DO THIS…….

@Wsmom wrote:

If they are items you really like, go ahead and keep the orders and save them for next year.  

Exactly. I always shake my head when people cancel items. They clearly didn't want those items that bad in the first place.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC should NOT sell items they do not have in stock!!!!!

Especially when  they do not tell you up front  and you buy it and then then see , "ADVANCED ORDER"   a few days later!!!!!!

jmo!

Valued Contributor

Good for you! And after Halloween you can get great discounts by buying in stores for next year! No sense paying retail prices at this point for a Holiday that's 2 weeks away! Even high end websites are 30-50% at this point, knowing they're moving into a big Christmas push the day after Halloween!
Valued Contributor

Edited to say 30-50% OFF
Honored Contributor

If I hadn't been on a search for several years to find nice white pumpkins that looked really nice, I wouldn't have ordered the white painted pumpkins today.

My house is on the blue based side of the color wheel.  Any "fall" decor here is blue based green, true red or bungundy, true purple, white to cream, navy, and neutrals.  Orange is not in this house.

As I said in another thread, my fall is white pumpkins, red apples, evergreen, pinecones, and antique candlesticks.

Honored Contributor

Dollar Tree!!!

Party City !!!

Honored Contributor

I also see some special Halloween shops set up in my neighborhood, only open for a few weeks. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

If I hadn't been on a search for several years to find nice white pumpkins that looked really nice, I wouldn't have ordered the white painted pumpkins today.

My house is on the blue based side of the color wheel.  Any "fall" decor here is blue based green, true red or bungundy, true purple, white to cream, navy, and neutrals.  Orange is not in this house.

As I said in another thread, my fall is white pumpkins, red apples, evergreen, pinecones, and antique candlesticks.

I love the white pumpkins too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**