Esteemed Contributor

SOME HELP/ADVICE PLEASE RE THE BOARDS

Maybe I missed something along the way on how some things work here on the boards.  Before the change was made years ago, when a thread was started the first post appeared at the top of the page which made it easy to follow as others responded.

Since the change, the person initiating the thread is at the bottom of the page.  I find I have to scroll down to the post on the page and read from bottom to top for the responses.  Is there a way for me to be able to read the initial post starting at the top of the page and read down as opposed to reading from the bottom of the page to the top?

This applies to every page, not just the initial one.  Following the replies makes more sense reading from the top to the bottom.  I hope I didn't make this confusing, I tried to be as concise as possible and I thank everyone in advance for your help. Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Re: SOME HELP/ADVICE PLEASE RE THE BOARDS

You need to edit your preferences.  You can change how you see the threads.  On the bottom left hand corner of my screen it says quick links.  Listed under that is edit my preferences.