Honored Contributor

Re: SO WHAT IS IT LIKE TODAY IN YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS???

It's currently 57 degrees, overcast with occasional rain forecast all day.  I don't have to go anywhere today ... so I'm going to do a bit of ironing and (hopefuly) finish knitting my latest creation!

Respected Contributor

Western PA, a lot of storms in the wee hours this am.  However, the sky has cleared it is partly sunny, a little breezy.  Humidity was high earlier and is dropping, it is 77 degrees.  Weather tanks again tommorrow.

Honored Contributor

A/C weather.

Honored Contributor

It's dark, overcast and a chilly 49 degrees here.   It's definitely not beach or bbq weather.  

Esteemed Contributor

@PinkyPetunia wrote:

Where are you?  Your pix are beautiful!  

I am in NJ J and it's raining and cool.  Temps in the 60's.

Thanks, @PinkyPetunia,  I am in southwest Florida. 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

Just had a late breakfast on the back porch...78 degrees with a high expected of 86.  Loving every minute of it because it looks like rain is headed our way for the next few days.

Beautiful pics @tends2dogs!  

Hope everyone has a great day!  😊

Thanks @wildcat fan.  I love the hot weather, too.  90 degrees today and few clouds.  The humidity is low today, too.  We are heading north in a couple weeks and I can't bear the thought of cloudy, rainy, cool weather.  It is too depressing......  Enjoy your day!

Honored Contributor

It's a beautiful hot, humid Florida summer day. The sun is shining brightly. DH & I  took sandwiches to the beach and had lunch - it was crowded so we left. Ran some errands around town. The only place that was crowded was the beach, otherwise not many folks out & about.

Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh   Yum!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

It is a beautiful day in our area. Sun shinning and 65°, just a perfect weather day. Myself and my furry family soaking it all in, and remembering the meaning of this day. Unfortunately my wife left Saturday for a 10 day Pet Sitting job, so for awhile, it's just me and the furry ones.

Got out a few of my CD's of Patriotic Music, most done by Military and/or Marching Bands. Love listening to and playing those many songs, not just today, but every day. Today however they have a very special meaning to me, and hopefully to all true Americans.

"Remember the Fallen"

hckynut(john)

Beautifully said, @hckynut.

Honored Contributor

@Allegheny  We expect to get to Pitts. around the 14th of June - I hope by then the weather will be warm and remain so for the rest of the summer. We aren't much in the mood for one of those Pittsburgh psychotic weather summers. We are thinking of giving up snowbirding after this year so it would be nice if we could have a nice summer.