Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut, I think you are a great guy and an asset here.  But I am sure you can realize women shopping at QVC are shopping for so many more items that the average man has no interest in. The list is endless.  I personally can’t access these other channels on my DVR.

Honored Contributor

I stopped watching the Q. in 2015 when I cancelled cable and now I just watch DVD and yes VHS movies when I feel like television at night only.  Never cared for constant t.v. viewing, so all these channels by the Q. seems way over the top to me.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

@hckynut, I think you are a great guy and an asset here.  But I am sure you can realize women shopping at QVC are shopping for so many more items that the average man has no interest in. The list is endless.  I personally can’t access these other channels on my DVR.

Hi there @PamfromCT ,

Just mentioned my "gender thing" in the thread titled "Online Shopping". I get that part of what you said, but!  I don't  get "I can't access these other channels on my DVR".

I have had both cable, and 3 different satellite companies. Whatever lineup of channels I chose/choose to pay for, can be watched and/or recorded. Maybe a Tivo is different, that I don't know because I have never had a reason to own one.

Just curious about the last part. Stay well and happy now!  I like your reply.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Super Contributor

I've stopped watching QVC as well.  I go online and check what I would like to see.

These days I find the blogs and forums more interesting.Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I actually watch very little these days.I’m bored with the programming.It seems that they have the same vendors on all the time pushing the same TSV’s.

I usually just scroll through the “recently on air items”.

Honored Contributor

Re: SO FRUSTRATED!!!!

[ Edited ]

@LOVEMYFURBABY 

As a customer you have the right to provide feedback ....your comments are in fact within the guidelines so don't be discouraged by the "change the channel, go read a book, volunteer GANG".....continue to post your thoughts....

I agree with you ....QVC has limited their product lineup so much they barely have enough for ONE channel...that's with showing the TSV several times inthe same show....Woman LOL  (and channel change gang---I know  how and do change the channel)

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

When they started QVC 2, the premise was to have alternative programming.  

They said if there is something on QVC that does not interest you, try tuning in to QVC2 and see something you like.

I have seen the same shows on both channels recently.

QVC is live and QVC2 had a repeat of an earlier QVC live show.

Back in the day, they had Q2 and that fizzled.  I guess the management is too young to remember that.

To anyone that wants to admonish the OP ~

Don't.

The OP is trying to shop and finds it frustrating.  The OP is being told to shop elsewhere.  Maybe the OP does not want to or is not able to.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting

Trusted Contributor

Of all the things I could be frustrated (in all caps!) about in my life, having too many tv channels would not be one of them. I think some perspective is needed here.

Honored Contributor

Re: SO FRUSTRATED!!!!

[ Edited ]

@sandy53 @Well that is good but as everyone has a different frustration or level of tolerance it is hard to keep perspective these days....people are always upset over something and I learned to accept that and not feel obligated to have a solution.