Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@sandy53 wrote:

Of all the things I could be frustrated (in all caps!) about in my life, having too many tv channels would not be one of them. I think some perspective is needed here.

OP wants to shop.

QVC's programming is overlapping from one channel to another.

OP cannot find the channel they want to watch.

For the OP, that is frustrating.

For someone else, not so much.

Honored Contributor

Do people think they're clever when they tell someone to change the channel?  It's not like we post rocket science here.  The OP has a complaint and posted about it.  My guess is that it has occurred to her to change the channel.

And to top it off, she's right.  They don't need three channels.  

Esteemed Contributor

@my furry friend sadie wrote:

WHY DO WE NEED THREE  Q-CHANELS?

So we have more choices, including whether we want to watch any of them at all. 

Might as well ask why we need hundreds of cable channels, why aren't we still limited to just ABC, CBS, NBC, and PBS?

ALSO CONSTANTLY  STREAMING PREVIOUS PROGRAMS?  (RERUNS)

People tune in to watch a little QVC any time in the 24 hours. It's easy to only tune in to the live broadcasts, and avoid all previously recorded programs if that's your preference.

I GET SO FRUSTRATED  TRYING  TO  SHOP.

I'm truly sorry to hear that.

What would have to occur to make shopping easier for you? Do you need the schedule for all live programming, so you can avoid the reruns?

Honored Contributor

This morning @ 11 AM a 3' x 5' antique, plaster, gilded, mirror (from DH's G. Gran) which hangs (hung) in our foyer fell from the wall.  

It crashed down on to a walnut gentelman's table, with a statue standing on it.  The statue is very meaningful to us.  All three were damaged.  On the way down it also scraped the sea grass covered wall very badly.

The screw holding the wires into the wooden frame came loose.

I am FRUSTRATED too.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Drythe 

That happening wouldn't have caused me frustration; rather great sadness and perhaps some tears.  You obviously have a beautifully decorated home adorned with family heirlooms.  My condolences for this occurrence.

Honored Contributor

@Allegheny wrote:

@Drythe 

That happening wouldn't have caused me frustration; rather great sadness and perhaps some tears.  You obviously have a beautifully decorated home adorned with family heirlooms.  My condolences for this occurrence.

@Allegheny 

Thank you for the kind words.  There were tears, a plenty!  We do have a lot of old family pieces, I don’t know that it is beautiful to anyone but us,  but we love it.

Both of our families arrived in the early 1700s, and were to frugal to throw anything out, or buy anything new.  So, really they are just hand-me-downs made at a time when people used real wood. 🙂

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@dex wrote:

@apple1964 @I am sure she knows she can stop watching.she was just commenting and probably wondering if others feel the same.There aren’t too many topics we can discuss without getting poofed so it has come down to this kind of stuff.

You can discuss but nothing will change. This topic is like beating a dead horse.

Honored Contributor
Skip all of that and just look online at what has been presented.