QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

I think the OP is merely expressing her frustration and opinion.  No need to scold her and tell her what to do.

Thank you.  I've been noticing a lot lately that many posters are quick to jump on others with "smart aleck" responses.  Its sad to see.

Respected Contributor

I am FRUSTRATED with those who ask posters if they are being forced to watch, or to change the channel .... reminds me of a kindergartener's mentality.

Respected Contributor

I solved that issue years ago when I got my first DVR.  Each day I check the program guide for the shopping channels and record any shows that may be of interest to me.  I then scan through them later when I have time, and only watch particular items.  There are too many other things in life to do for me to spend my time watching shopping channels.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

I am so frustrated with those who scold those for telling someone who is clearly distressed to change the channel if they don’t like what they’re watching. 

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SO FRUSTRATED!!!!

[ Edited ]

@reiki604 wrote:

I am so frustrated with those who scold those for telling someone who is clearly distressed to change the channel if they don’t like what they’re watching. 

@reiki604, I completely agree with you and other posters who have expressed these same sentiments.  These posters who shut down others’ comments may or may not realize it, but it does come across as rather snarky and rude.  Unfortunately, it seems to have become more prevalent here.  I was tempted to write a comment re the Linea show - mainly the lack of petite sizing.  But why bother?  Couldn’t you just picture the comments?  Yes, all I see so far is regular and petite in Bermuda shorts?  I am so excited. Not really.

Honored Contributor

@apple1964 @I am sure she knows she can stop watching.she was just commenting and probably wondering if others feel the same.There aren’t too many topics we can discuss without getting poofed so it has come down to this kind of stuff.

Respected Contributor

Re: SO FRUSTRATED!!!!

[ Edited ]

@reiki604 

I went to heart your post but after reading it again I wanted to ask you for clarification.  Who frustrates you?

@PamfromCT@Patriot3 

Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

I solved that issue years ago when I got my first DVR.  Each day I check the program guide for the shopping channels and record any shows that may be of interest to me.  I then scan through them later when I have time, and only watch particular items.  There are too many other things in life to do for me to spend my time watching shopping channels.

@2blonde 

You got it!  Been watching shows I recorded since the early 1970's when I  bought my 1st VHS/VCR. Only things I watch are shows I want to see, nothing better. Time shifting devices have made my leisure life much better.

Most cable and satellite companies offer a DVR, and for those that don't?  Buy one, even if you have to save for months to purchase it. Then who cares who shows what/when and how many times? Watch only shows you want to use your time watching.

Frustrated you will never be again, unless with oneself. 

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I never shop the Q anymore. I only did when it was new and I was a young mom at home. I'd much rather shop at my local b&m stores now and support my locals.

"Pure Michigan"