Frequent Contributor

WHY DO WE NEED THREE  Q-CHANELS?     ALSO CONSTANTLY  STREAMING PREVIOUS PROGRAMS?  (RERUNS)     I GET SO FRUSTRATED  TRYING  TO  SHOP.

Respected Contributor

Are you being forced to "shop"?  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Valued Contributor

@LOVEMYFURBABY - nobody is forcing you to watch any of the QVC channels! I can’t believe your frustrated with a tv channel. Go to your local store instead.  

Honored Contributor

Can you use your TV, your laptop, and your phone at the same time?    This would give you maximum viewing power!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

You may have to focus on shows that you are interested in.  Look at the program guides of all 3 channels.  Decide what you're interested in...watch that program. 

You can print out the guides if you have a printer.  Or keep the guide open for easy access.  That would make it easier for you to keep track of the shows you like best.

One time, there were two programs I wanted to watch that were on the same day at the same time.  I watched Q2, Louis DellOlio, on QVC's website and QVC, Christmas decor, on TV.

There's a lot more online that QVC doesn't present on TV. 

Esteemed Contributor

@LOVEMYFURBABY  If it's that frustrating to shop, save your money and read a book instead!!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

I agree with the frustration of having all these separate channels.  I don’t have the energy and inclination to shop this way.  I do have the time as a retiree, but too much is too much for me.  Fortunately, most of us have a life outside of QVC.  Other sites concentrate on making it easier to shop, not harder.  It will be interesting to see how this all shakes out.

Esteemed Contributor

I think the OP is merely expressing her frustration and opinion.  No need to scold her and tell her what to do.

Honored Contributor

I have never been able to get more than just QVC, so they can have a hundred channels, and it would make no difference to me.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: SO FRUSTRATED!!!!

[ Edited ]

Doesn't bother me a bit.  I watch very little shopping television anymore.  QVC can have as many channels as they want.  I check the website when I want to know what a particular TSV is or if I'm looking for something in particular.