Regular Contributor

Re: SO CAL PEEPS - THE RAIN ROOM IS COMING TO LACMA

Yes I know all too well what that means lol I grow up in the area never left I like that I can walk to a lot of places LACMA has jazz on Friday evening's.
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost

Honored Contributor

I don't usually go in the evenings but think I'll go to the Getty Saturday night as they have a photo exhibit (of LA) only that one night.

I went two weeks ago on a Friday night when I won a pair of tickets to a free exhibit-opening par-tay :-)
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I was reading the article in the LATimes, and I had to laugh at use of the words "water shaming" and water theives", LOL

from LATmes

"Drought-embattled Los Angeles may not at first seem like the ideal place to host such a water-heavy artwork with all of our water thieves and drought-shaming. But the museum assures us that the water will be recycled through a "closed-loop system with minimal evaporation and replenishment." The 330 gallon tank used for the exhibition will be with the museum's clean water supply. "

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Moonchilde have you been to the Annenberg space for Photography in Century City check out their website they host a lot of events. Our nic's sound like we are children of hippies living in Laurel Canyon lol.
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost

Honored Contributor

I should go there, zenyoga. I keep hearing about it and forgetting it's there.

LOL my name is from my birth sign ;-)
Life without Mexican food is no life at all