Honored Contributor

Re: SNOW! Are you kidding me?

It's only mid April you know! Of course there is always the chance of one last snowfall. It'll be gone within hours. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Minneapolis received 6" of snow this weekend.  

Honored Contributor

We got about 5 inches yesterday.  I was not happy.

I do remember some years that it snowed on Easter.  

Respected Contributor

Yes.  Woke up to 6 inches on Thurs, and inch on Sat, and more for Wed and Thurs.  Welcome to Colorado in the spring.  It will be 70 Monday.

Honored Contributor

Yep, here in Southeastern Wisconsin we got about 5 inches of snow yesterday! It snowed from about 11am until 7pm yesterday. It was a heavy wet snow, that wasn't supposed to stick, but it did.......It was so pretty!!!!!  It is supposed to be 49 degrees today, and 55 tomorrow, so it will melt pretty quickly......

Respected Contributor

My youngest's birthday is in the last week of April.  The year he was born we had about a foot or more of snow two weeks before he came into the world.  It was Vermont, snow country from late Oct. through April! 

Trusted Contributor

I live in southern Wisconsin,weather men said it will only be on the grass.wrong,it snowed almost all day they said 1/3 in wrong had much more,that’s Wisconsin for you!

Honored Contributor

Our weather yesterday was odd to say the least here in my part of Ohio.  Saturday was gorgeous and sunny.

Sometime during the night it began raining.  Yesterday morning was raining and cold.  About 3ish, the sun came out and it warmed up.  By 5:00, we got a round of storms and the temps dropped significantly.  This morning we had a rain/snow mix.  Now it's sunny, not a cloud in the sky and it's probably close to 55.  LOL

Valued Contributor

7" of wet, heavy snow yesterday here in lower west Michigan..... melted a lot today and the roads were clear... supposed to rain now for the next 4 days.... boy are my knees feeling the weather changes... YIKES!!... but spring will eventually get here... I'm hoping anyway...