Honored Contributor

I just looked outside and the grass and bushes are all covered with snow.  Looks like over an inch.  How did I miss this one?  It will be gone quickly as it will be close to 70 on Tuesday.  This is the Chicago area.  Anyone else experience snow yesterday or early this morning?

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: SNOW! Are you kidding me?

I live downstate and we have at least 4 inches of very wet snow!  And Tuesday is to be 74 degrees!  Welcome to Illinois!🤣🤣🤣🤣

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

Light but constant flakes here in Wisconsin since noon.  It's sticking now, but will be gone tomorrow.

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1  Here in Western NY we are having cold weather and some wet snow.  I think spring is playing a cruel joke on us !!!!!!

Honored Contributor

We had a bit , but, I think the northern part of my state got hit more than we did

Esteemed Contributor

OMG!!  Thankfully, it will be gone soon. Climate change has really done a number on our planet. One day the temps are high & the next day it snows.Then it all melts in a flash.

I can’t wait for Summer.🌞

Respected Contributor

We have about a foot here in the UP of Michigan, not unusual for us though.  We can have ice on the lake in June here.   Not saying I love it but will take it over hurricanes and tornados..

Trusted Contributor

It's not climate change!

I am almost 60 years old and I can remember snow on Easter Sunday almost every year.

And it's exactly the type of snow being described.  A light dusting of wet snow that disappears immediately.

Wow.

Regular Contributor

Consider yourself lucky! I live in central Wisconsin and we got 12 inches of snow a few days ago and it’s not going away anytime soon! The sad part is all of our snow, and it was several feet had melted and now we have all of this to get rid of and it’s not getting warm anytime soon...will have snow covered yards for Easter.

Super Contributor

It is NOT climate change.  This happens many times in April in the midwest.  In my 60 years, I can remember many snow storms in April, even into the first week of May.