Esteemed Contributor

SMILE QUOTATIONS CONTINUED...

13.  A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you are for what you have.

14.   Having class is having the ability to walk away from a bad situation with a smile on your face and a forgiveness in your heart.

15.   Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile.  So when you are lonely, remember, it's true:  Somebody, somewhere is thinking of you.

16.   Keep a smile on your face and let your personality be your autograph.

17.   This isn't a perfect world, people get hurt, you smile when you feel like crying, you say you are okay when you're falling apart but you got to let go and move on.  There's nothing else you can do.

18.   Just because a person smiles all the time, doesn't mean their life is perfect.  That smile is a symbol of hope and strength.

19.   I've lived in a world where there is so much beyond our power to change, so keep reminding yourself DON'T stress over what you can't change, give life your best shot and at the end of the day sit back with a smile and be very proud of who you are.

20.   Never stop smiling, because the eyes are the window to the soul, and the smile is the front door to your heart.

21.   If that special person in your life is responsible for your smile, please be responsible with their heart.  Have a blessed and productive day.

22.   Ther's always that one person that makes you laugh a little louder, smile a little brighter, and just live a little better.  Never let them go.

23.   No matter what, you deserve to smile.  Don't ever let anyone take that away from you.

24.   Think about this - Someone in this world right  now couldn't imagine living their life without you.  That alone should give you a reason to smile.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SMILE QUOTATIONS CONTINUED...

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma  These are such WONDERFUL quotes TOO! I couldn't agree more with #18.😁 I have read each of them multiple times, because they made me feel that good inside, and cannot imagine anyone that would not find joy in at least ONE of them.!!! GREAT JOB👍👍😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Super Contributor

@LindsaysGrandma - You are the BEST poster! Your funny and inspirational contributions mean so much to me. (I am still wishing for No. 15 wherever he is.). I think your collection should be put in a book and sold on QVC! Please keep posting❤️🙏🌹LadyAlice
Esteemed Contributor

@LadyAlice @SandySparkles 

Ladies, if what I post makes you feel good, that is my goal.  Particularly now with our world turned upside down, we have to keep our spirits up.  Locating articles to post and then posting them keeps me busy and takes away time to worry about what will happen tomorrow.

We are all in this together.  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  You are so right!!! We ARE all in this TOGETHER! Well said.😷......🤗-social distance hug😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖.