Honored Contributor

SLATKIN CANDLES ON TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT

• Includes three 14-oz Holiday Bake Shoppe candles: one each of Spiced Gingersnap, Cinnamon French Toast, and Oatmeal Cookie scents
  • Spiced Gingersnap: ginger cookie, cinnamon, apple, and bourbon vanilla
  • Cinnamon French Toast: toasted brioche, grated cinnamon, nutmeg, sprinkled powdered sugar
  • Oatmeal Cookie: sweetened oats, brown sugar, baked cookie, and raisins
  • Three wicks
  • Burn time is approximately 25 to 40 hours
  • Embossed, faceted glass vessel; matching glass lid with Harry's monogram
  • Each measures 4.75"D x 4.2"H, weighs 2.4 lbs
  • Includes three 14-oz Winter Woods candles: one each of Balsam White Birch, Chestnut Woods, and by The Fireside scents
  • Balsam White Birch: fir balsam, white birch, cedar leaf, and smoldering woods
  • Chestnut Woods: chestnut, praline, smoked cedar, and mahogany
  • By The Fireside: warm embers, mulled spices, golden amber, and cedarwood
  • Three wicks
  • Burn time is approximately 25 to 40 hours
  • Embossed, faceted glass vessel; matching glass lid with Harry's monogram
  • Each measures 4.75"D x 4.2"H, weighs 2.4 lb
  •  

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

Re: SLATKIN CANDLES ON TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT

I'm a 4-wick fan & not 3 wicks.  An easy pass for me!  

Respected Contributor

I decided to pass on the TSV only because I have enough of Harry's similar scents (bakery, etc)...BUT, I did order the new limited edition, Set of 2 - 18 oz., "Midnight Leaves".  It's item number H-224024 for $39.98 plus free shipping.  The scents sound scrumptious and the purple glass containers look gorgeous!!!  (I'm a purple nut, lol)

HomeWorx by Harry Slatkin S/2 Limited Edition - Midnight Leaves - H224024

I put out my Christmas decorations today and I am burning Harry's "All Through The House" candles right now.  Smells Devine!!!  I love his candles!!!

Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

I decided to pass on the TSV only because I have enough of Harry's similar scents (bakery, etc)...BUT, I did order the new limited edition, Set of 2 - 18 oz., "Midnight Leaves".  It's item number H-224024 for $39.98 plus free shipping.  The scents sound scrumptious and the purple glass containers look gorgeous!!!  (I'm a purple nut, lol)

I put out my Christmas decorations today and I am burning Harry's "All Through The House" candles right now.  Smells Devine!!!  I love his candles!!!

@kittykatkay The description says that is black hobnail  glass, not purple.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@kittykatkay wrote:

@kittykatkay The description says that is black hobnail  glass, not purple.

@Pearlee ...well dang, it looks purple to me, especially the candle, lol.  It's fine!!!