Honored Contributor

Re: SKYLINK TV ANTENNA, ANYONE?

@chrystaltree wrote:

Never heard of it but my commonsense is that it isn't worth the money and it won't live up to it's claims.  You can get an Amazon Fire Stick for $29.99 this week.  The regular price is $39.99.

@chrystaltree.  Please educate yourself before making comments.  The fire stick and an antenna have nothing in common.  They don't do the same thing.  FYI I have 2 fire sticks and neither works most of the time.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

I do know that  if you are in a mountainous area, you probably will get very little  - if anything.  Several people who have vacation cottages where we do tried these types of things and were unable to get any channels for any length of time and then only about 2 that the signal went in and out constantly.  When they called complaining, the company told all this to them and said only good for those in larger cities without mountains around.  They were not refunded their money either.  

@Pook    As i clearly said in my message about the Mohu Antenna, they're most effective in urban areas.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Stay away....this company is not reputable. My husband ordered and it's not what they say it is. Impossible to reach them by phone, only email and they never get back to you. I placed the order on my Amex and they could not reach them either. Amex did refund my purchase amount and they said they would contact me if they got an address to return. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Pook wrote:

I do know that  if you are in a mountainous area, you probably will get very little  - if anything.  Several people who have vacation cottages where we do tried these types of things and were unable to get any channels for any length of time and then only about 2 that the signal went in and out constantly.  When they called complaining, the company told all this to them and said only good for those in larger cities without mountains around.  They were not refunded their money either.  

@Pook    As i clearly said in my message about the Mohu Antenna, they're most effective in urban areas.

Yes you did but that has nothing to do with my post replying to  the OP about the experience with such devices by those I knew.  For this particular area there are mountains all around which is why they could barely get anything!  It sounds like you took offense by my post for some reason.