Trusted Contributor

Re: SKINNYTEES TSV

[ Edited ]

@Trudey wrote:

I agree.  I wear a medium or large, depending on the style but I need a plus size in skinny tees.  I would have bought two sets.  In the video, Coleen, who is thin, was covering her mid section because the tee was so snug.

I saw Colleen on the TSV presentation too. They showed  a close up of Colleen and I could see her tummy bulge. She pulled her shirt shut so you could not see how skin tight, the tee was fitting. I can just imagine what my bulges would look like, if it was that noticable a a very thin model.

@Trudey ... I too would size up in this type of tee.

There is no such thing as one size fits all/most.  I will pass on this TSV ...

Esteemed Contributor

The ONLY place I might consider wearing them on their own would be two at a time to yoga. Because, of course, there is no judgment allowed in yoga! Woman LOL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

They do stretch but mine also roll up.  I have to tuck them into pants so they will lay flat.  I'm pretty much an XL in everything and I think they are really too snug.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bestdressed wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

I agree.  I wear a medium or large, depending on the style but I need a plus size in skinny tees.  I would have bought two sets.  In the video, Coleen, who is thin, was covering her mid section because the tee was so snug.

I saw Colleen on the TSV presentation too. They showed  a close up of Colleen and I could see her tummy bulge. She pulled her shirt shut so you could not see how skin tight, the tee was fitting. I can just imagine what my bulges would look like, if it was that noticable a a very thin model.

@Trudey ... I too would size up in this type of tee.

There is no such thing as one size fits all/most.  I will pass on this TSV ...

I noticed Collen had some lumps/bumps also....i don't think going up in size with the skinny tees would work......because i think they would do the same kind of tight fitting style as the One Size ones do...i think they don't show or have them in the larger sizes is because they don't really want to show them on larger sizes like myself.  I am a XL or 1X and i wouldn't want to wear anyting so clinging........i think they may be great tops for under sheer tops and used a mainly a modesty item.   As a tank under  a cardigan or jacket, it showed lumps and bumps even on the smaller women....

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

They say one size fits all... they stretch like crazy. 

Actually, they say "one size fits most."  I imagine they don't fit the 1X-3X sizes.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I"m a 4 in QVC sizes.  Skinnytees are too tight for me.  I used to like them, but I actually think they are too constricting.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I'm 130 lbs, 38D. I like them but they are tight on me. Would not fit if you wear a much larger size. 

Honored Contributor

@mac116 wrote:

I would have been thrilled to buy multiple sets if the plus size was available. A work colleague who is about my size wears the regular one size fits most, and they look horrid on her. Way too tight with all rolls showing. We are both a size 14-16. 

I am a medium, 8-10, and work out like crazy. I don't have a lot of bulges or rolls, and I don't find the skinny tees attractive. I have a set, but always wear them with a layer on top - BUTTONED UP!!!

I actually prefer the Ts from Target - lots of nice colors and sometimes just $5 each! They don't cling like skiny tees do, in my experience.

Respected Contributor

I'm not understanding comments about the middle showing.  The models were only doing it to show the top.  I wear these a lot, and it's usually only the bottom that shows, and how much depends on where I place it.  And, it stays put!  Love these tanks.  Perfect for my shorter tops I still want to wear.  If it weren't for these tees I would have to toss those tops.