Respected Contributor

Re: SINCE WHEN ARE DARK ROOTS ATTRACTIVE?

Page Six

Nov.6

Paris Hilton stuns in bridal look at LACMA Gala ahead of wedding.

Paris Hilton and Reum appeared to be practicing for their wedding at the LACMA Art + Film Gala on Saturday.

Paris Hilton twirling in her white Pamela Rolland custom tulle gown

The couple will celebrate their marriage with a three-day wedding bash

The socialite wore a stunning white gown for a date night with her fiancé, Carter Reum, in Los Angeles on Saturday, giving us all a taste of what to expect from her upcoming wedding later this month.

Hilton and Reum, both 40, looked so in love as they walked the red carpet together for the 2021 LACMA Art + Film Gala presented by Gucci.

Hilton gave off major bridal vibes in a custom Pamela Rolland tulle gown and high heels, while Reum looked dapper in a navy blue tuxedo and black bowtie.

Respected Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

Younger people who bleach and dye their hair don't always care that much about whether others think it is natural. Very light hair isn't all that common naturally (unless you're in Copenhagen) so most of the time blonde is going to be fake. There's no big incentive for these people to hide anything, much less roots showing. They aren't trying to convince anyone they have a different natural hair color.

Absolutely. Ladies are paying $$ for a look they like, without worrying about "natural" or "maintenance" or "grooming".  Lol.  So many pearls being clutched in this thread!

Trusted Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

I think Paris is pretty. I see nothing wrong with her hair.

Paris Hilton marries Carter Reum

What a gorgeous gown! Heart

As for her hair? Looks good to me. The dark root thing has been around for years now. To each their own.

Valued Contributor

I think she looks beautiful and I like her hair. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Honored Contributor

I think it looks fine.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee   Looks like a zipper on her head.....I'll bet that was not the look she was going forSmiley Wink

@SilleeMee wrote:

You can always try and hide your dark roots with a $$-multi-thousand-$$ diamond bracelet on your part. That might help distract away the attention from your lack of getting to your colorist in time for any big events you might have coming up.

Charlize Theron's Hair Jewellery at the 2020 SAG Awards | The Best and Most  Creative Celebrity Hairstyles of 2020 So Far | POPSUGAR Beauty Photo 7

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012   Sometimes when I see her adds/ pictures., I wonder if she lives her life in the past....

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I did not see many pictures of the wedding guests but Paula Abdul should have rethought her attire. Ugggg

Paula Abdul rocked a wine-hued ruffled jumpsuit that she paired with gold jewelry.

Honored Contributor

that looks more like highlights than a definite dark root line...

@Bhvbum wrote:

Princess Diana did this often, this was 25 years ago. 

3AABD610-2B84-4776-87E3-BC0F904993CC.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

This is a trend??

@godi 

Oh my goodness .... THANK YOU.   From some of the comments, I was losing hope that good grooming was still in style.   

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd 

I think Charlize borrowed that look from a traditional East Indian hair jewelry look where they place jewels along the part in a hairstyle...'tikka jewelry'.