Honored Contributor

SIMPLY STRAIGHT ~ Yea or Nay?

This brush/hair straightener is the TS on the southern channel.  Anyone have experience with it?  Does the price indicate the quality of the product?

TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: SIMPLY STRAIGHT ~ Yea or Nay?

You might be better off posting this in beauty. 

Valued Contributor

I have one and i love it. i use it with the Perfecter..This makes my very FRIZZY Hair..Straight..after I do that, I take the Perfecter and make some swirls ...it's great i finally can do my own hair at home..Don't get wrong..I can't duplicate what a Salon can do..BUT..it looks pretty good.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

This brush/hair straightener is the TS on the southern channel.  Anyone have experience with it?  Does the price indicate the quality of the product?

TIA

I looked this up on yourube, it seems to work.  I have seen them at walmart for somewhere around $40.00.  I did purchase one for my daughter in law.  It is funny I had just mentioned this item to her a few days ago and she really wanted one.  She has very think long, wavy hair.  It takes her forever to straighten it.  I was watching HSN and I could not believe it was a TS and free shipping I ordered it.  I will post my review after she uses it.

Honored Contributor

I looked it up on Amazon, and there are a lot of bad reviews.  People say they love it, too, but there were also a lot of people who didn't.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Just saw it today in Bed, Bath and Beyond.

Respected Contributor

I can't say whether it is good or bad but when I saw it demo'd I didn't think the model's hair looked any better.  That was enough for me to lose interest.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

TIA

@tends2dogs I agree, this would get more posts in beauty.

I did order one last night and I would like to see some reviews too.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Thanks to all that posted.  I thought, after watching the demo, that the model's hair looked straight, but really flat.  I suppose you could curl it like one poster said they do.  Often when a flat iron is being demontrated, they show how you can still get a wave at the end or lift at the crown. They haven't shown that with this product.

I guess I will keep watching and then decide. I really don't need another hair styling tool and I just hate to return things.  There, I guess I just answered my question LOL.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!