Esteemed Contributor

SILLY JOKES THAT WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH

1.   I ate a clock yesterday, it was very time consuming.

2.   A perfectionist walked into a bar...apparently the bar wasn't set high enough.

3.   You know it is going to be a bad day when the letters in your alphabet soup spell D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R.

4.   A fire hydrant has H-20 on the inside and K-9 -P on the outside.

5.   Did you hear about the crook who stole a calendar?  He got 12 months.

6.   Q:  What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?  A:  I don't know and I don't care.

7.   Did you hear about the semi-colon that broke the law?  He was given two consecutive sentences.

8.   The world tongue twister champion just got arrested.  I hear they're gonna give him a really tough sentence.

9.   I own the world's worst thesaurus.  Not only is it awful, it's awful.

10.   So what if I don't know what "Armageddon" means?  It's not the end of the world.

11.   Correct punctuation:  The difference between a sentence that's well written and a sentence that's well-written.  (Credit: just love puns.com)

12.   What's the difference between a good joke and a bad joke, timing.

There are more of these coming later...aren't you glad?  Bet you can't wait!!!!   Woman LOLWoman LOL

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SILLY JOKES THAT WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi

@denisemb

Both of you two night owls posted your hearts at the exact time this morning, thank you ladies, glad you enjoyed them, watch for more later. Heart

@asppm...I'm adding you, another night owl, you weren't far behind the other two.  Woman Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Another bright spot in my day, thanks @Lindsays Grandma 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for this.

I am literally going to die laughing about #2.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for taking the time to post these!!  

😆 

Valued Contributor

One of my old fav's...You know it's going to be a bad day when you turn on the TV and they are showing escape routes out of the city. 

Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

Thanks for posting this.. I like #3 and #10. Too funny!!