Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@loveschocolate wrote:

@ShowMe, if I don’t get a chance to get on here tomorrow, I just want to wish you a Happy Birthday 🎁🎂🎊🎈🎉! We ❤️ U!

Hi, @loveschocolate!    Great reminder!   @ShowMe, starting the celebration early!   I hope you have a lovely birthday, dear friend!   We love you!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolateand @dooBdoo......Thanks you 2.  Was trying to keep it quiet on here this year.....lol.  Now I can't.  The cat's out of the bag......

Honored Contributor

Took last pill this morning.....it will be in my system for at least 3 days.  Not sure if it has done its job.  

Was planning on watching the game at 1:10.....but no, there is some other high school team players on there now.  FSM is showing it is supposed to start at 3:00.  Guess we will be getting a late showing of our game.  No matter I will watch it......

Have been going through the knit tops.  Stacking those I will donate from those I am keeping.  Tops can always be a little loose.....  Still have a ways to go before I'm finished.  My boy is supposed to call me this afternoon to set up the time and when he will be here.  Maybe he can make it Friday and Saturday....  Really don't want to spend my birthday sorting through clothes.  

Wondered how many tenants would be moving out since they have delivered leases that are due.  Well, was told by Linda yesterday that Donna (the clothes thief) is moving out the end of June.  She has really been being watched by many because of her drug dealing nephew that has been told to never come here.  We all know he hasn't stayed away.....  She is the only one I know of that will be moving.

Gooday called yesterday to check up on me.  She did mention that LOVES is under the weather.  Hope you are feeling better sweetie.   

That's all new here......    Hope you have a wonderful rest of your day.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@loveschocolateand @dooBdoo......Thanks you 2.  Was trying to keep it quiet on here this year.....lol.  Now I can't.  The cat's out of the bag......

The birthday cats are out of the bag, @ShowMe!

Image result for ryan conners siamese cat birthday

Image result for ryan conners siamese cat birthday

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

(((@loveschocolate))),  I'm sorry you're not feeling well.   Take care of yourself.    Sending prayers and healing thoughts across the miles to you.❤️

Respected Contributor

Thirding that... I hope you are feeling better soon, @loveschocolate! 🌹

I'm so sorry to read that Cali lost her sweet Stewart. 😢 

Thanks to @minkbunny for stopping by and offering that thoughtful advice for our ShowMe! Good to hear from you anyway, and I hope you and yours are keeping well. I have a friend who developed a lower jaw bone infection from a dental procedure. All antibiotics failed to clear it until she underwent the hyperbaric chamber therapy.  Had to get that intense level of oxygen in there where it was needed. Hope you can stop by again soon! 

Prayers continue for @Preds! I'm so thankful your appetite remains healthy through your second treatment. I hope Alberto isn’t dumping too much rain on you. We're having storms and heavy rain each evening, and remain under flash flood watch. Worse to the S.E. of us. Good luck with the closet clearing! Another chore I need to tackle soon, too...

Hi, @dooBdoo ~ thanks for the lovely, moving video. So enjoyed that, and reading about your mountain cabin get away! Short term power outages can add to the fun and ambiance. Sorry your good neurologist has retired, and I hope you find another as qualified soon. Thank you for thinking of and praying for me! 💗 You are such  a compassionate soul. 

Dear @ShowMe ~ how wonderful that you have this energetic young man helping you out with the heavy chores! God bless him. Glad most of your neighbors will be staying on, despite the rent increase. It's good to know and be able to trust those living around you. How is Theresa holding up? I'm praying for her, her son and your very best with the wound care and radiation for that tumor. What a stubborn thing it is!! Glad you have your baseball to distract you. 

I didn’t bother reporting in after my last visit to the surgeon, since there was so little to share. (Others here, including you are suffering so much worse.) They just gave me the once over; said all looked okay and handed me the long waterproof sock, so I could shower. Woo-hoo on that note!! 🤗

My foot is still healing, friends. It itches, and I hope it's all in my mind, but I seem to feel my toenails growing by inches daily. Tomorrow will be the last day with the yucky antibiotic, unless the surgeon sees a reason to continue those during my recheck. Pain hasn’t been too bad, but I'm tired of trying to sleep in the boot already, and the crutches are exhausting. You don’t realize just how much more effort it takes to both get around with those... and find some place within reach to park them. Doesn’t help that I'm less than graceful anyway. Trying not to complain, and Yolanda (dear friend helping with housekeeping) keeps me laughing! She threatened this morning to wrap me in bubble wrap and duct tape the crutches to my arm pits!! 😂 Sounds reasonable at this point.

I have projects to keep me occupied now. My boss brought my work system over during the long weekend. I can at least now update his site, then I'm going to completely relaunch a new one for our church. It's tiny ~ just 5 pages. We need a couple more for activities schedules, photos, etc. I’m also working with the book's graphics editor by labeling and giving a brief description of all those photos I took in Israel. 

So, ShowMe thought she could get away with keeping her birthday quiet tomorrow, huh? 😅

279816EB-568D-46C8-B6C8-D148C2264017.jpeg

With lots of love to you ~ and ALL here! ❤️

Honored Contributor

You girls are something else.  Thanks so much......

Not a good day in baseball for the CARDS.  Didn't get to watch the game because there were 2 Lacrosse games on.  Maybe a good thing though.....Cards lost, now on to Pittsburgh tomorrow for 3 games.  Heck, we were just there....can't figure this year's schedule out at all.

Was in the kitchen getting a nice cup of V8 juice, and there was a loud knock at the door.  The voice said "a flower delivery for xxxxx.  I opened the door and he started to hand them to me, and he could see that I did not have a good grip on the vase, so he brought them into the kitchen and set them on the counter.....and then said have a lovely day.  Didn't even have a chance to go get a tip for him.  He did take the envelope off the holder for me.  The flowers were from my sister.....simply beautiful, and now can smell them....from the kitchen into the living room.  Need to make a place high enough so you know who can't get to them.  

Ok, better get to thinking about what I want to fix for dinner.  

Respected Contributor

Image result for do i smell birthday cake gif

Respected Contributor

@ShowMe   Happy Birthday dear one....hope you had a nice day, wish I lived closer, we would go out on the town...I haven't felt much like posting, but I wanted to come here to wish you a Happy Birthday! :-)

Respected Contributor

See the source imageHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FEARLESS LEADER. 

ENJOY YOUR DAY.  YOU  DESERVE IT.