Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@Gooday.........Oh my......those daily challenges are the pits.....if you don't believe me, ask me and I'll tell you so.....

I know what I'm saying and hope I'm not stepping on anyones' toes here today.....

Honored Contributor

@cater Sorry to hear of the sloppy paint job......and that you're still having leg pain.  Good for you on taking a break from the business for a day!  Your health comes first!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@croemer the color is a shade darker than I like, but it's better than grey! Hahaha!  She'll touch it up and add more highlights in 5 weeks.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Happy Sunday Fluffies!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothin much goin on here....I thought I posted yesterday.....was busy working in the backyard....

@ShowMe luv, Luv, LUv, LUV YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@MickD@ShowMe@Gooday and all fluffettes, good evening! Been busy here. With Spring finally here, yard work can not wait. Need to get out and buy and plant my flowers 🌺. DD will be home on Friday for the summer. 

Love you all! 😍

Honored Contributor

@MickD@ShowMe@Gooday, good morning! Sunny and warmer here today. Will check back later!

Honored Contributor

Monday, Monday.......

@loveschocolate Yup, it's that time of year!  We need to plant a few fruit trees.  Fried my face doing stuff out back on Saturday.  I need to get a really strong sunscreen from the demo!

Yay....your DD will be home with her laundry!

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe Let us know how your eyeball appt went!

Honored Contributor

@MickD, what’s for dinner? I have a whole pork loin in the crockpot with a balsamic, raspberry, orange sauce. 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate Yuuuuu-um!  DS has to work at 4:30.  I am going to make a cracker barrel mac & cheese.......cook it on the stove then bake it.  DH will have leftover grilled chicken.....DS does not like chicken now.

Just got back from a really short walk/jog with Rex.  He just loves the trail.  I used to take him every day.....old dog.