Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Got my grocery order in and it will be delivered between 1 and 2.  

Will be watching the Cards/Cubs game in a little while.  They need to go to warmer climate right now......  Or need to change the starting dates.....  Too many postponed games across the board.  

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Honored Contributor

Happy Thursday Fluffettes!

It rained this am so the window will be put in this afternoon.

DS worked until 11pm last night.  I was furious.  He has to work tonight until 10:30 ....just too late for a school night.

Gotta get to the store....making turkey tacos tonight!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Sorry the Cards lost today.  Now they will be playing the Reds again......  At least it won't be snowing and frigid cold temps here......

Right now I'm having a ham & cheese sandwich on nutty oat bread and a large cup of V8 juice.

Got all my groceries I ordered and have put them away......  But, I really got a good laugh.....  You know the vine ripened tomatoes (usually 4 or 5 on a stem), well I found out that I should have put in 4 on the order......  I only got 1 single tomato.....  That is really the only problem I have had so far.......

Hey Mick, how's the window.....????

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe@Gooday@MickD and all fluffettes, please say a prayer for @Preds as she has her first appointment with her oncologist tomorrow. We ❤️ U! 🙏

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@ShowMe@Gooday@MickD and all fluffettes, please say a prayer for @Preds as she has her first appointment with her oncologist tomorrow. We ❤️ U! 🙏

Oh my God in Heaven......definitely will say a special prayer for our PREDS.....  Had no idea she was having any kind of difficulties such as this.

And yes, we love ya sweetie.   

Honored Contributor

Preds.......

See the source image

From ShowMe and Mr. Lucky.......
Honored Contributor

@Preds You are loved......and we are with you all the way.  I am sending you big {{{HUGS}}} and sloppy kisses, and 

prayers, prayers, prayers!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Ok girls, it's time for me to go get ready for bed.  It's been a long day, and the evening was kind of rough too.  Time to say our prayers and remember to tell our loved ones we love them.....

Oh how I wish we could have a REAL group hug.......  It would sure help to ease the pain.......

Hope all will have a good night's sleep.  Will see you in the morning sometime.  

Honored Contributor

See the source image
Honored Contributor

@Preds......

See the source image